The Shadow Ones Part 3 Author: Mad Cat Scene1 Planet Oceania ruined underwater UAC base A shadowy figure can be seen searching a room inside the base. Male voice (In an angry tone) Oh man I am getting tired of this searching. Suddenly another shadowy figure appears besides him Female voice (Exhausted) Tell me about it. We have been searching for the data on the so called electro magnetic generator for the pass week. And we haven’t found none of it. Male voice I think this a wild goose chase...... The both of them take off their cloaks. The male is a grey salamander with orange colored eyes wearing an aqua colored armor and the female is a white peacock with purple eyes wearing a navy colored armor. Female peacock So Cellerus is it about time we contact Vergil and report? Cellerus (Nodding) Yes its time to contact him Yeena. Yeena (Stopping Cellerus) Hold it Cellerus. Why don’t we get out of here first and report to him in person. Cellerus (Worried) I don’t know Yeena......he gets mad very easily. Yenna (Confuse) Why will he be angry at us? Cellerus (Staring at her) You mean to tell that for the pass millennia you haven’t notice? Yeena (Still confused) Notice what? Cellerus (Sighing) He gets mad when we don’t do our work like he commanded. Yeena (Eyes widen as she gives a blush) Oh ......I kind of forgot. Cellerus (Deep sigh) Your hopeless..... Yeena Are we going or not? Cellerus gives another deep sigh as he opens an aqua colored portal. Cellerus and Yeena go through the portal not knowing that they are been watch by someone. Unspoken one (Thinking) Yes ...lead me to your friends. The unspoken begins to laugh as the underwater base explodes. Scene 2 unknown planet dark beach Six figures are sitting beside the water, staring at the stars. Tatayanna (Concern) Damn it, those are hard to find! Vergil (in a calm voice) What is going on Tatayanna? Tatayanna I can’t contact Cellerus and Yeena.... Vergil Keep trying we must contact all the shadows and inform that the unspoken one is loose on the aniverse..... A pink portal opens up and two figures got through it. Vergil Selena .....Altair...I am glad to see you both safe and in one piece. Selena and Altair remove their cloaks. Selena is a female brown mouse with green eyes wearing a pink armor and Altair is male king cobra his eyes are white as snow and he is wearing a purple armor. Altair (Hissing) Why have you summoned us Lord Vergil Selena Yeah what is this all about? Vergil The unspoken one has been release...... Altair That’s impossible; the only way he could have broken out is that one of us break the rules. Selena He is right and everyone here hasn’t done anything wrong.......right? Vergil That’s why I came with a conclusion .....Some one or something is helping him. Altair (Angrily) But who or what will help that monster.......he kills even his own kind. Vortez Calm down Altair as soon as Cellerus and Yenna get here we will begin a retaliation plan to counter attack the unspoken one. Altair (Concern) I hope it works. Vergil With the right cards it will. A aqua colored portal suddenly appears, Cellerus and Yeena come trough it. Tatayanna (Angry) Where in the cosmos did the two of you have been hiding? Cellerus and Yenna (Smiling) Doing Lord Vergil’s will! Tatayanna raises an eyebrow as a portal made out of fire opens up and monstrous figure comes through it. Unspoken one At last I have found the lot of you. Vergil (Staring at the four arm demon) You have a lot of guts showing yourself....Rosencrantz. Rosencrantz (Grinning) Oh and here I thought that my name was supposed to remain unspoken. Ridley (Concern) What know? , we can’t fight that. Marcellus (Trying to be humorous) Don’t tell me that the all mighty shadow of the water is scared of the big bad demon. Ridley Fat chance...come to think of this the opportunity of a life time. Yeena What kind of opportunity? Vortez It’s very simple my dear...if we kill this bastard the stars will help us on our plan. Cellerus And also we will be remembered as the ones who defeated the undefeatable. Alexia I am more worry about my usefulness....to me this is the opportunity to proof that I am worthy of being the shadow of light. Selena All of you are more worry about your pride......I only want to beat the living shit out of this frelling demon king wannabe. Yeena Any other animal would have run for its life ... but I am here for the long hall! Altair Then its settle then! You are going down Rosencrantz. The black four armed demon stands proudly laughing. Rosencrantz You fools think you can defeat me ...the most powerful demon in this dimension. As he starts too laugh he gets interrupted by blast of fire. The blast hits him in the face, as he wipes the flames out of his face he starts to stare angrily at Vergil. Rosencrantz You pathetic feline worm! Vergil Just shut up and let’s get things going all ready. Rosencrantz moves toward the shadow ones as the scene moves to the stars a ship can be seen. Scene 3 Screaming Mimi cockpit Mimi is in the pilot seat and Bucky is in the co-pilot seat. Mimi (Surprised) Bucky my scanner are picking up some weird energy readings on that planet. Bucky Are those energy readings friendly or are they from some toad base? Mimi I am not sure.... Bucky What do you mean? Mimi I have never seen these kinds of energy readings. Bucky (Interested) Let’s go down there and have look. Mimi (Worried) It could be a trap. Bucky (a wide grin can be seen on his face) I am a sucker for traps. The ship makes its landing on the dark planet as the scene moves to the planet mountain trail a dark figure can be seen on the top of a mountain. Dark figure Soon all will go as planned and there is nothing on this dimension that can prevent it from happening. The figure starts to laugh as the scene moves to the stars. To be concluded...