TRANSFORMERS THE NEXT GENERATION by Scott Oliverson PLOT: A sequel to the TransFormers Aliens in Disguise story... Story begins on planet Corneria in the Lylat system of the United Animal Security Council and Cornerian Defense Force. In the capital city of Paradise things are quiet and normal in a matter of speaking as Cornerian people go about their daily business now that the war-games on that planet has finally ended at last and that peace & freedom reigns supreme throughout the universe. Fox McCloud the leader of his StarFox Autobots together with Dead-Eye Duck, Jenny Cat, Bucky Hare, Sally Acorn, Monkey Kahn, Tigress, Aries Ram, Lupe Wolf, Krystal, Falco Lombardi, Bruiser Baboon, Rocket Raccoon are showing their human friends Willy DuWitt, his girlfriend Susie (unknown last name), Hiro Hamada, Honey Lemon, GoGo Tomago, Fred, Wasabi, Cassidy Hamada, BayMax, and others around the alien city to see what it is like visiting another world far away. Also present are Professor Callaghan and his daughter Abigail too. The humans are put up in a luxury hotel resort on the beach which reminds Willy of when his parents took him to Hawaii long ago and they stayed in a condo close to the beach and ocean. Everyone has a ball strolling along the shoreline, splashing in the surf, hanging out in the casino to try their luck, etc. Hiro keeps wondering what would happen if his older brother Tadashi was here with him. HIRO: I bet Tadashi would have fun visiting another planet like me... He was with Miriam LeFleur his new girlfriend who fell in love with the robotics inventor at first sight a long time ago and since then they always spent lots of time together when not busy fighting the forces of evil so to speak. MIRIAM: I'm glad you like my world. I wanted this to be a special occasion for you when Fox invited you and your friends to come with him to Corneria. HIRO: Thanks, I really like it here. MIRIAM: I still remember the first night we made love together, ah...how romantic it was. HIRO: Oh I remember it too as if it happened today. They laughed and strolled side by side down the beach. Not far away was Sally and her boyfriend Willy. WILLY: Wow, this place really feels as if it's alive with magic. SALLY: Of course it feels that way. Thanks to the power of the AllSpark crystal generating life and magic. WILLY: At least Team StarWolf did not get their hands on the crystal or who knows what would've happened. SALLY: Wolf and his boss Belladonna would rule forever and nothing could stop them. Then she kissed the engineer making him blush in the cheeks as she laughed playfully then they too walked along enjoying the sound of the waves rolling into shore and back out. Inside the casino-lounge of the hotel it was Fred, Wasabi, Cassidy, Honey, GoGo, David, Susan, Susie, Robert, Abigail playing video keno, poker, blackjack, and slot machines along with the StarFox warriors winning big bucks so to speak. Afterwards they entered the lounge for drinks and chit-chat. BUCKY: What do you think of our planet? ABIGAIL: I think it's fantastic. Sort of like a vacation retreat to get away and enjoy ourselves. ROBERT: Agreed, this Corneria is interesting. JENNY: I'm glad to hear that. ROCKET: At least the Decepticons won't dare ruin this occasion. CASSIDY: No way, not those alien terrorists of dark magic. DEAD-EYE: Shiver me timbers! We haven't heard from Wolf or his horde since departing Earth. BRUISER: I doubt if they followed us back to our world. FRED: Whoa, man. That would not be good news. WASABI: Why don't we forget about the Decepticons at least for now while we're here. GOGO: Yes, have fun and enjoy ourselves. HONEY: Here-here! KRYSTAL: Of course, a toast to our earthling friends and allies to the cause. Everyone clinked glasses then laughed and enjoyed more rounds and conversation too. That was when Sally, Willy, Miriam and Hiro entered. MIRIAM: Well, looks like the whole gang is here. FOX: There you are, what took you so long? HIRO: Hanging out as always. WILLY: This planet is a blast. SALLY: You got that right partner. SUSIE: It's so beautiful and pretty wherever you go. DAVID: Aye, like an island paradise. SUSAN: BUCKY: Whenever you're ready to return home we'll be happy to transport you back to Earth. WILLY: Cool, let you know when I'm ready. Afterwards dinner was served in the dining room of the hotel followed by the adults sending their kids up to their rooms to change into PJs and get ready for bed. Hiro, Abigail, Susie, Willy, Fred, Honey, GoGo, Wasabi went to their rooms to undress, brush their teeth then climb into beds for the night. Meanwhile David, Susan, Cassidy, Robert engaged in conversation with General Pepper, Admiral Peppy and King Acorn discussing about this and that. But...far away on the dark-side of the planet, within the fortress walls of StarWolf at that same time the witch Belladonna together with her apprentice Wolf O'Donnell and his StarWolf Decepticons were plotting on how to finally bring down the StarFox Autobots once and for all to erase the memories of humiliation & embarrassment that McCloud and gang heaped upon them. BELLADONNA: I believe the time is right for you to permanently get rid of Fox and take your rightful place at my side to rule supreme over Corneria and the United Animal Security Council. WOLF: Yes my boss. I will see to it Fox gets his in a matter of speaking. BELLADONNA: Yes...I have foreseen this as your destiny my apprentice. WOLF: You know how he will perish by my hands, boss? BELLADONNA: With him gone at last, nothing will stand between you and total conquest of the universe. WOLF: Thy will be done, hail StarWolf! Not far away was Fiona Fox the 2nd in Command gloating over her one and only chance of disposing of O'Donnell Senior so she could step in and take her place as leader of Team StarWolf. FIONA: At last, my time has come. I can feel the dark-arts rising within me, instructing me of how to carry out my quest of destroying Wolf once and for all, yes! The next morning as the Cornerian sun rose on a clear sunny day the humans awoke, showered & dressed, went downstairs for breakfast with the Autobots then did a hop-on - hop-off bus tour of Paradise City with Miriam and Bucky as tour guides pointing out the sites along the route and Jenny as driver of course. Willy, Susie, Cassidy, Hiro, David, Susan, Robert, Abigail, Fred, GoGo, Honey, Wasabi snapped digital pictures and video footage of what they saw on their tour. Returning to the hotel they relaxed by the poolside or on the beach for a spell then had lunch with the Autobots too. Willy was swimming in the pool with Jenny and Sally while Susie slept on a recliner nearby a towel covering her bikini form. WILLY: I still recall the moment when I activated my science project the proton accelerator for the first time. JENNY: And Captain Bucky was doing the same thing onboard our starship when the unthinkable happened. WILLY: Yeah, a dimensional doorway or portal between galaxies opened and that's when I first met you alien beings. JENNY: Then you volunteered to help us in the war against the Toad Empire. SALLY: That was very brave and courageous of you to do that. WILLY: Well you know me. I wanted to put my scientific skills to the ultimate test. SALLY: At the same time on my world I and my Freedom Fighters were engaged in warfare against Dr Ivo Robotnik and his machine empire. WILLY: Who was Robotnik? Sally explained that Julian a former Overlander scientist who once worked for her father King Max Acorn on planet Mobius turned against the king proclaiming himself Ivo Robotnik and took control of MoboTropolis the golden city transforming into RoboTropolis where innocent Mobian people were morphed into slave drones. SALLY: Myself, Sonic Hedgehog, Tails, Bunny Rabbit, Antoine DeCoolette, Rotor Walrus, Amy Rose continued to launch strikes against the dictator, his assistant Snively and the SwatBots. JENNY: Wow, never heard this story before in a long time. WILLY: Me too... SALLY: In the end we succeeded in defeating Robotnik once and for all, bringing peace and freedom to Mobius. JENNY & WILLY: Yes! SUSIE: Huh, what's going on? Oh, having fun. JENNY: Oops, sorry if we disturbed you. SUSIE: It's okay, no harm done. SALLY: Think I'll get out. WILLY: Yeah, me too. Afterwards DuWitt Junior checked in with his parents who said they were getting ready to return home to Earth and they packed their belongings then with the Hamada family, Callaghan family, Fred, Wasabi, GoGo and Honey took a monorail to the spaceport outside the city limits where they boarded a shuttle-bus preparing to depart Corneria en route to the Sol system. King Acorn, General Pepper, Admiral Peppy, Fox and company wished them a bon-voyage then the shuttle-bus rocketed away into outer space clearing the planet's atmosphere before making a jump to hyper-space seconds later. Soon after the Autobots went about their business routines as usual. TO BE CONTINUED...