TRANSFORMERS ALIENS IN DISGUISE - BOOK IV WOLF: Ha-ha, perfect! The turbo cannon works like a charm and the magic of the Crystal is all mine. He was gloating over the success of the firepower from the weapon. FIONA: You mean ours, don't you Wolf? WOLF: But of course. I have you to blame for this worthless barrel. Fiona did not want to get blamed so she tried covering up instead. FIONA: Don't blame me sir. Negator and Simian stole the beams while I supervised everything, they should take the fall. AL: What?!! SIMIAN: That's a lie! WOLF: Silence all of you! Suddenly he struck out with force lightning stinging Simian and Negator who yelled in pain then went down in fetal positions. He glared at Fiona who shrugged. WOLF: I don't care who takes the fall. I want you to guard the Crystal of Power to make certain no one tries to steal it. Zephyr, watch them...make sure they do no more damage. ZEPHYR: By your command! WOLF: There's a mining town nearby, we'll find enough steel to replace the faulty barrel. Then he, his daughter, Drago, Sleuth, Tai, Kale, Romero, Slyly took flight. WOLF: Anyone who dares stand in our way will be dealt with personally. Not far away shadowing them was the Blackhawk copter alias MewTwo in disguise with his passengers Aries Ram and Bruiser Baboon. MEWTWO: There's a familiar Decepticon formation directly ahead of us. ARIES: Oh, yeah. Our not so friendly neighbors. BRUISER: Makes me want to bash them good. MEWTWO: This I got to see for myself. As they closed in their presence was sensed by the enemy as StarWolf all turned their heads to see who was following them. SLYLY: Oops, not good. TAI: Is that who I think it is? WOLF: The traitor MewTwo who turned against us. KALE: Ah nuts... ROMERO: Can't believe he would do that to us. SLEUTH: Is he alone or is there someone with him? DRAGO: Duh...how should I know? MEWTWO: You sure you two don't need my help? ARIES: We got it covered, MewTwo. You continue onto Mexico to investigate there. BRUISER: And when you get back we'll let you play kick the bucket with what's left of Wolf and his minions. Then both StarFox warriors leaped from the open doors of the Blackhawk and zoomed after the enemy. KATE: Looks like MewTwo is afraid to fight us. ARIES: Wrong again lady. He didn't want to hang around to spoil our fun. He cannon-balled into Kate O'Donnell sending her crashing into the ground as Bruiser engaged the other Decepticons in battle throwing punches like Ali, Foreman, Frazier or Tyson knocking them down constantly and whooping it up. Wolf decided to end this assault against his horde. WOLF: There's no way a fool like you can handle the might of Wolf! The blast narrowly stung the baboon mutant who hooted in alarm jumping clear from the direct force of the beams. BRUISER: Banana-oil, I think he has a point. ARIES: Let's clear out of here! BRUISER: And miss all the fun? ARIES: Remind me to explain to you the difference between work and fun sometime. He deflected magic orbs thrown at him with his glowing shield then threw magic spells back at the enemy then contacted MewTwo for assistance. ARIES: MewTwo, come in. Are you there? MEWTWO: Loud and clear, buddy...switching on my afterburners. He came flying back to aid his new teammates in danger. At the same time Bruiser took some stings from Kale and his brother Romero. BRUISER: Hey, that's dirty fighting. ROMERO: So, there's no rules in combat anyway sucker. KALE: See how you like this! Bruiser barely blocked them with his power ring yet the impact staggered him momentarily off-balance. WOLF: Finish him off Kate. KATE: Yes, daddy... take that! She lobbed dark orbs at the baboon engineer who managed to dodge the assault then spoke into his ring communicator. BRUISER: Aries, MewTwo! I hate to say it but if you don't get me out of here...it's going to be curtains for you-know-who. MEWTWO: Okay, we have one shot at this so be ready...coming in hot. ARIES: Believe me, MewTwo...I'm ready as always. Then...MewTwo came racing to the rescue as Aries morphed into GMC Topkick form and sped towards Bruiser who timed it perfectly then vaulted onto the hood of the truck as Aries launched himself into the air with the aid of his power ring at the same time that MewTwo slid open the side door of the Blackhawk capturing both his friends then pulled up and away avoiding the firepower thrown at him by Wolf and the Decepticons. BRUISER: Thanks, guys. That was too close for comfort. MEWTWO: What are friends for... ARIES: Speaking of friends, let's head back to base and rustle up some more. I think we got something big on our hands. Seconds later the alien warrior was transporting McCloud and company including Big Hero 6 as backup en route to Mexico and another confrontation with the enemy forces. Again watching from Corneria were Max, Pepper and Peppy. PEPPY: I say, who was that mysterious alien helping our friends? I've never seen him before. MAX: Yeah, must be an extraterrestrial life form from another galaxy or perhaps he came from Corneria. PEPPER: We can ask Fox and see what he says but it appears he is busy at the moment so we'll have to wait. MAX: No sweat... PEPPY: Good luck StarFox Autobots. PEPPER: Save the universe as you always do. TO BE CONTINUED...