TRANSFORMERS ALIENS IN DISGUISE - BOOK IV Hours later when Lien-Da, Zephyr, Romero, Kale and Fiona flew above San Francisco International it looked no different than any other airports in California except for Los Angeles International (LAX), San Diego's Lindberg Field and so forth. Sure of success, Fiona was thinking how this mission would boost her status within the Decepticon ranks. FIONA: One day my friends, I will be your great leader. And when that time comes as it will, you will serve me well, obey my will and in return I shall reward you for your efforts to the cause. ZEPHYR: Sounds like a good plan to me. ROMERO: By your command Lord Fiona. KALE: Let's wait until that time happens bro. LIEN-DA: Funny, how come no one has detected our presence down there? FIONA: Because our power rings make us invisible to radar so no one can detect us. LIEN-DA: Ah, of course...how silly of me. ZEPHYR: Right... KALE: Where do we set down to carry out our task? FIONA: There, near those buildings where airliner planes are serviced & inspected. That's where the hostages are being held captive. ROMERO: Let's go... But unbeknown to Fiona, Team StarFox had sensed their evil presence through the light-side of magic and made their way on-site where Drago, Sleuth, Tai, Simian, Panther, Slyly, Al were guarding the hostages oblivious to what was about to go down. At the very instant that Fiona was speaking...Drago and gang came under surprise assault from Fox and company with Jenny and Krystal using their telepathic powers to block or jam communications so StarWolf could not signal for help. At the same time Charlie Baker and Willy rescued the hostages, leading them to safety. Not knowing any of this...Fiona touched down and rolled to a stop in her airliner disguise as War Claws and Lien-Da transformed to normal selves then attempted to establish contact with their fellow warriors but were unable to receive any transmissions. LIEN-DA: Odd, I don't hear any reports from Sleuth, Drago or others. ROMERO: You don't think... FIONA: We'll investigate immediately. It's probably nothing to worry about. KALE: You're the boss, boss. ZEPHYR: I got a bad feeling about this. So the other Decepticons made their way to the hanger warehouses. Ignorant of Earth culture, none of the StarWolf terrorists realized that a major airport facility is not always abandoned or empty. Meanwhile inside the main hanger awaited the Autobots with their prisoners bound and gagged nearby unable to interfere. Rocket Raccoon was tracking the enemy's approach. ROCKET: 10 seconds and the fun begins. Suddenly Fiona, Lien-Da and War Claws found themselves heading into a trap! FIONA: StarFox?!! Attack, destroy them! The war-games commenced with both sides exchanging laser fire at one another like playing a deadly game of laser tag. ARIES: Fiona, you're going to be the first Decepticon I shoot down today. SALLY: Not so fast, I got my eye on that wench. With her incredible skills, Fiona was able to avoid being tagged in a matter of speaking. Lien-Da, Zephyr, Romero and Kale morphed back into mutant selves to engage the opposition but Fiona trapped inside her jetliner form was unable to morph. FIONA: I'm stuck! I can't fire my dark-magic or transform! KEN: I like that outfit, lady in black. How about this as the finishing touch?!! FIONA: We can't survive anymore of this, how could this happen. Is this one of Wolf's plots against me? Does he fear I've become too powerful, did he plan this trap for me? In the end Fiona ordered a retreat as the entire terrorist clan took flight disappearing into the horizon. Moments later at StarFox HQ McCloud congratulated his troops for another job well done. FOX: We've scored another victory over the forces of evil. And we thank Captain Baker too for assisting us, he proved himself a true hero. CHARLIE: Ah, it was nothing. If you magic aliens need a helping hand, I'm your man. But you know I almost feel sorry for Fiona Fox. SALLY: Imagine being unable to transform. Nothing like that has ever happened before. CHARLIE: That Fiona, she was nothing more than a neighborhood bully who gets away with everything via intimidation. TIGRESS: Somebody must've goofed in creating the fake airliner disguise which got Fiona trapped in the first place. FOX: It goes to show...evil cannot win against kindness. THE END OF CHAPTER 2 OF BOOK IV NOTE: Charlie Baker is from the animated film PLANET 51...