TRANSFORMERS ALIENS IN DISGUISE - BOOK IV SALLY: We've been searching these tunnels and still no Aries. She was complaining about not being able to detect or sense the presence of the other StarFox Autobots for the moment. SALLY: Maybe we ought to split up. BUCKY: Or double back. FOX: We'll maintain the search coordinates, we don't want to roam around in circles. NINJARA: That's going to take too long, Fox...I got to move! Suddenly the ex-StarWolf Decepticon found herself slammed onto her back as Ravage pounced onto her snarling viciously into her startled face. HIRO: Ravage! BAYMAX: Oops, not good. FOX: I'll handle him, stand back. The burst of laser bolts struck Ravage sending it reeling backwards off Ninjara who bounded to her sandaled feet again. NINJARA: Ravage, how dare he attacks me, huh! I'll show him. WILLY: Let it have it! BUCKY: Too late, run for it! The other Autobots morphed into cars and trucks then raced away as Ravage on its feet charged after its prey. Just then however Captain LeFleur retaliated when she pivoted about, morphing back to mutant self and opened fire with her laser rifle the bullets striking the icy ceiling sending a cascade of snow & ice crashing down to block off the Decepticon's attempt to attack its prey. MIRIAM: Now that is what I call stopping him cold. HIRO: Cool, perfect shot. SALLY: Yes! One StarWolf alien down and the whole mess left to go. WILLY: Aye-aye! Back outside it was Fiona and MewTwo facing the helpless hostages of Rocket, Jenny, Lupe, Aries and Falco as the 2nd in Command addressed her bodyguard. FIONA: So here is where we test your loyalty to the cause, MewTwo. But because of our friendship I shall be most generous. You may have the honor of executing the enemy. MEWTWO: But I am a scientist, not an executioner... FIONA: I order you to kill them. MEWTWO: No, I will not. They are not guilty of any crimes, they have done no wrong. FIONA: But you have, traitor! MewTwo unable to protect himself toppled backfirst to the ground as the shocked Autobots gasped at what they just saw before Fiona sneering in triumph aimed her ring at them. FIONA: I shall enjoy this... She blasted the StarFox gang whooping it up as Falco, Rocket, Lupe, Aries and Jenny tried shielding themselves but fell screaming in pain from the energy bolts hitting them constantly until collapsing into unconciousness. She next turned her angry stare upon MewTwo laying on its back. FIONA: As for you MewTwo. Consider yourself lucky or fortunate you did not end up like your new friends. No sooner had she departed the scene when a shimmering halo-aura materialized into view then vanished to be replaced by the Autobots who rose shakily to their feet briefly then glanced about to see if the vixen in black was still about but was gone. ARIES: Whew, what a rush. JENNY: Didn't think we would survive that torture. LUPE: Oh, he's still alive. FALCO: Are you all right? MEWTWO: But I saw her kill you. ROCKET: Guess again, MewTwo. You saw an illusion or hologram of us being tortured by your boss. MEWTWO: Then she did not harm you, you still live...good. JENNY: Yes, we're alive. I hope we can say the same for you. LUPE: Let's get him under cover so I can start healing him. Of course I'll need BayMax's help. Soon after it was both BayMax and Lupe working together restoring the alien warrior to full health and strength again as everyone looked on. FOX: How is he doing, Doc? LUPE: Not good, he was badly wounded. BUCKY: I don't get it. Why is he forced to serve the StarWolf Empire? JENNY: Well he tried to save us from being killed. ARIES: And Fiona called him a traitor and zapped him instead. BRUISER: Oh, banana-oil! Makes me want to kick her ass. BAYMAX: There, that should do it for the moment...now it's up to him to recover fully. LUPE: Time and luck on his side that is. WILLY: Poor MewTwo, can't believe Fiona would do that to him. HIRO: Yeah, that wench. All the other StarFox warriors agreed as they stood guard over the prostrate form of MewTwo. Suddenly high above in the sky was LaserBeak the alien macaw who spotted the mutants, screeched in surprise and alarm then sent a brief transmission to its boss. Inside the icy caverns Wolf was juggling an ENERGON cube marveling at its power source when LaserBeak's message reached him via his power ring. He first looked confused then glowered as he threw the cube across the room which struck Fiona in the back and shoulders making her cry out, spin around in anger. FIONA: Hey! What the heck... WOLF: You disgust me, wench. You failed to kill the Autobots! FIONA: What are you talking about? I did strike them down, there's no way they could've survived. WOLF: Oh no? Then how come LaserBeak informed me they still live, hmmm? At first Fiona was puzzled by what her leader just said and then it hit her like a bolt of lightning so to speak as a shocked-alarmed expression appeared on her face. FIONA: Rocket Raccoon's holograms...HE TRICKED ME! WOLF: But we shall not be fooled a second time. StarWolf, prepare to attack! TO BE CONTINUED...