TRANSFORMERS ALIENS IN DISGUISE - BOOK III CHAPTER 1 Wolf O'Donnell, leader of the StarWolf Decepticons wanted power. He wanted power over planet Earth in the Sol system so he could return to his own planet Corneria, and from there seize all the power and magic throughout the Lylat galaxy. But every time the power seemed within his grasp, he was foiled by his rival adversary Fox McCloud and the StarFox Autobots. WOLF: It is unthinkable, that I, the great and mighty Wolf O'Donnell, should be thwarted time and time again by those fools the StarFox Autobots! Not to mention the traitor Ninjara who joined their cause too. FIONA: Everyone has a weak spot. Fina it and you have them in the palm of your hands. WOLF: Hmmm...you do have a point there. And I think I know what it is. The terran people who befriended McCloud and gang. We must find out all we can about those humans. FIONA: I say exterminate them. This planet would be all the better for being rid of those terran fools. WOLF: What you say is unimportant! Kate, send for LaserBeak at once. KATE: Yes, daddy. LaserBeak, the boss needs your assistance. Out of nowhere appeared the winged assassin known as LaserBeak depicting an alien macaw of sorts. Kate instructed it to observe and record as Wolf too gave the alien bird its marching orders so to speak. WOLF: Seek out whatever terran life-forms you encounter but be careful not to be detected or spotted by them either. Study their habits and transmit all that you learn. Nodding the macaw took flight into the sky leaving StarWolf HQ far behind. FIONA: Study their habits! Do you want to become like them, boss? WOLF: I do not see what is so funny about that. FIONA: Wolf, you are getting too old, past your prime. It is time that StarWolf vote for a new leader within the clan. WOLF: I am old because I am tough and hard. An impatient fool or idiot like you, Fiona will be fortunate to survive to half my age. KATE: Hidden in a remote area, the StarWolf fortress was far from the nearest town or city. The sun had set and darkness was deepening over the countryside before LaserBeak detected the line of a highway and changed course to follow it. A moving pair of headlights caught its sensors and the alien bird followed the moving lights. It was a family vehicle of sorts making its way to an unknown destination. LaserBeak swooped down for a closer look and signalled back to Wolf. LASERBEAK: A human vehicle in sight, following close behind. Bearing on course one-two-four degrees, speed 72 kilometers per hour. Moments later it again made another transmission to base... LASERBEAK: Vehicle approaching what appears to be a building complex, reducing speed...now stopped in front of building, humanoid people exiting and entering the building. LaserBeak circled the house as Dr Emmett Brown, his wife Clara Clayton Brown the 1885 schoolteacher, and twin sons Jules & Verne Brown entered their residence. A short distance away were other buildings resembling a country farm community of sorts. On a hill the alien macaw saw a tall tower like structure with four outstretched arms. It flew towards it, signalling... LASERBEAK: Investigating unidentified object... And at that precise moment he collided headfirst into the overhead power lines! As the macaw tore through the high voltage cables, there was a blinding flash. The sudden electrocution made LaserBeak shriek in pain then in a shimmering flash of dark-magic he transformed into an audio cassette tape and dropped lifeless to the ground. He tried changing back, but the electricity had temporarily paralyzed the alien bird. Dr Emmett Brown rushed out of his house towards the power lines. Broken cables trailed uselessly in the grass and the lights and power in his house were dark. He headed for the nearest phone booth to report the damage to the power company. When the engineer asked if he had any idea what caused the blackout this is what Doc said over the phone. DOC: Great Scott! You probably think this sounds crazy, but before the flash, I thought I saw what appeared to be something fly over the family car. It looked like a macaw but appeared to be alien in appearance and form! In the meantime, back at StarWolf headquarters, Wolf wondered what went wrong as LaserBeak's transmission was cut off for apparently no reason whatsoever. Kate tried locating her pet's last known location with her dark powers but there was no presence to be sensed. SIMIAN: Duh, perhaps LaserBeak was accidentally discovered by the humans? FIONA: Nonsense, such a thing is far beyond their skill. It is a temporary malfunction of his magic, that's all it is. Any luck yet? KATE: Negative, still no sign of my pet to be found. Maybe I can still re-run and analyze what he found out. WOLF: Carry on, my child. O'Donnell Junior complied and this is what she learned... KATE: At the moment of cut off, LaserBeak reported an unknown structure. Radar readouts confirms. Object is mechanical, but with zero magnetic response. FIONA: Impossible! Such a mechanism cannot exist. WOLF: Nonetheless, we will investigate immediately. Meanwhile...at the DuWitt residence it was Sally Acorn again spending the night with William her boyfriend that is ever since she claimed to have a crush on the teenaged engineer to which William himself said this was fun because he never had a girlfriend from another planet with magic powers who could change into vehicles and such. The two were in his bedroom as Willy was telling Acorn all about Universal Studios Florida the second theme park based on movie and television shows in which guests could experience their own magic moments. From attractions like the ET Adventure, TransFormers the Ride 3D, Men in Black Alien Attack, Fast and the Furious Supercharged, Twister Ride it Out, Revenge of the Mummy, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem, Skull Island Reign of Kong, Amazing Adventure of Spiderman the Ride 3D, Jurassic Park the Ride, the Wizardry World of Harry Potter, etc. WILLY: Since then my folks and I've been to USF numerous times whenever a new attraction based on a hit film debuts and we go check it out. SALLY: Wonderful...what are your favorite attractions? WILLY: Unfortunately they are Fast and the Furious Supercharged and TransFormers the Ride 3D. SALLY: Oh...what is Fast and the Furious Supercharged? William described it as an all-new experience based on the F&F franchise in which guests find themselves in the underground world of illegal street car racing, gambling and evil crime cartels ruling Los Angeles in the future. The plot or story-line centers around Dominic Toretto (played by Vin Diesel) an ex-convict together with his girlfriend-now wife Michelle Rodriguez (played by Lefty Ortiz) mechanic Roman Pierce (played by Tyrese Gibson) and special agent Luke Hobbs (played by Dwayne Rock Johnson) attempting to protect a member of their family from being sought out and killed by international syndicate leader Owen Shaw (played by Luke Evans) who is a high value witness that can destroy the cartel family. Riders board a vehicle and are suddenly assaulted by the Syndicate and Shaw but the skills of Dominic, Michelle, Roman and Luke save the day. WILLY: It's almost like being right in the middle of the action as if you are the main character in the film. SALLY: My goodness! That sounds like fun. Soon after they were asleep in each other's arms dreaming happy visions in their imaginations when they were rudly awakened by the ringing of the phone on William's bedside table. Willy put on his glasses, fumbled for then switched on the bedside lamp on the table then lifted the receiver. WILLY: Hello? The voice on the other end was none other than Fox himself and he sounded worried. FOX: My apologies for waking you up, DuWitt Junior. Nicole just found out that Team StarWolf are interested in the lives of the terran people of Earth. They are also trying to figure out what happened to LaserBeak when he was performing a spy mission for the Decepticons. WILLY: Uh-oh... SALLY: Who is it? WILLY: It's your leader on the phone, want to talk to him? SALLY: Yes, I'll take it from here. Sally here, go ahead Fox. FOX: Ah, yes...I don't like it when the Decepticons get so interested in the lives of the people of Earth. I don't believe they are planning on doing them any favors like we do. SALLY: This is new. Anything else that Nicole found out? FOX: She reported that LaserBeak followed a family vehicle to a small town or farm and it saw something on a hill then all communication between LaserBeak and StarWolf HQ was lost. SALLY: Hmmm... maybe you can decipher this mystery. WILLY: I'll do my best. I bet or predict the alien bird saw some kind of radar installation. Do you agree? FOX: Affirmative. Team StarWolf would recognize and understand a radar installation. Rocket, can you get a fix on LaserBeak's last known coordinates from the signals? ROCKET: Yes sir! I'm on it. I got it! A small farm community lying among the woods and hills. FOX: Why don't you accompany Raccoon first thing in the morning to see what LaserBeak discovered. I'm sure your parents won't mind. WILLY: No sweat, boss. They know I'm a big boy and can look after myself by now. Bye! SALLY: Oh no? Perhaps you would prefer having me go with you so I can protect you at all cost, eh? WILLY: We'll wait and see first thing in the morning. Sure as you please, the next morning William told his folks of the phone conversation with McCloud and how he would scout around so to speak with Sally watching his back including Rocket Raccoon too. DAVID: Good luck Sherlock Holmes in solving this case. SUSAN: Let us know what you discover. WILLY: Yes ma'am, sir. SALLY: Don't worry about your son getting into trouble since I'll protect him with my magic. BOTH PARENTS: Of course, Acorn. After breakfast it was DuWitt Junior and Acorn heading off to link up with Rocket Raccoon the bounty hunter of the universe. At the same time that was happening the engineers of the telephone company arrived to repair the broken power lines. REPAIR MAN 1: Wow! Will you look at that. And Dr Brown thinks he saw a bird fly into the lines. Some bird it was. REPAIR MAN 2: Could've been a low flying aircraft. REPAIR MAN 1: Hardly. It would've spread out in all directions. REPAIR MAN 2: Well, there's something in the grass. He leaned down to take a closer look. REPAIR MAN 2: It's an audio cassette. Some kid must have dropped it. REPAIR MAN 1: I don't see any labels on it. Maybe the rain washed it off. Thinking nothing of it the men set to work repairing the lines till all power was restored throughout Hill Valley and surrounding areas. As they drove back to their workplace one of the workers slotted the cassette into a player on the console but all that came out was a series of bleeps. REPAIR MAN 2: A dud! REPAIR MAN 1: Get rid of it then. They tossed it out the open truck's window and continued on their way. Soon after the brothers Jules and Verne came outdoors to play with their canine pet Einstein. JULES: Go fetch, boy! But instead of bringing back the ball Einstein began pawing at the ground at something it found, barking excitedly. Both brothers came over to investigate. VERNE: What's this? Looks like an audio cassette. JULES: Don't see any label on it so I don't know who owns it. VERNE: Let's show it to Mom so she can figure out where it came from. They headed back into the farmhouse where Clara was puttering in the kitchen doing her routine chores so deciding not to interrupt her work the boys headed into their bedroom at the back of the farmhouse. Verne sat on his bed listening to his iPod device of favorite novelty silly songs and such while Verne went into the bathroom to shower then rejoined his brother when Clara called from the kitchen. CLARA: Boys, have you got the music ready for the dance contest? JULES: Yes mom. The cassettes are all in a box sitting on my bed. CLARA: Good, just wanted to know. Lunch will be ready soon in case you boys are hungry. VERNE: I could eat anything. CLARA: That's good to know come out when you're ready to eat. Before going into the kitchen for lunch...Jules suddenly remembered the strange audio cassette in his pants pocket. He took it out, tossed it onto his bed and forgot about it. Verne took another look at the cassette. VERNE: I wonder what kind of music it plays? But he too forgot about it and left the bedroom to join his brother and mother for lunch. While Willy, Sally and Rocket were on their way, it was Kate, her father and Fiona who already reached the community town of Hill Valley. Unseen by the terran people, the three Decepticons watched from a high hill. Gazing down from their advantage point, they saw the strange structure reported by LaserBeak. KATE: Confirm mechanical. Confirm zero magnetic response. Operation and function unknown. Suggest terran earthling energy source, LaserBeak trace zero. WOLF: These humans must be more advanced in science and technology than we thought. FIONA: That makes them dangerous. Destroy them while we have the chance. WOLF: And lose forever the secret of a zero magnetic energy mechanism? We will wait and watch. FIONA: Unaware that hostile beings were watching their every move, the townspeople of Hill Valley went about their business. Inside the Brown residence it was Clara who went into her sons bedroom after the boys went outside to play again. She picked up the unknown cassette tape and put it into a box with dozen others. Then she drove to the community center where the dance contest was to be held that night. That done she returned home again to resume her chores indoors before her sons came back inside, took off their sneakers and crashed onto their beds to take a nap before the big bash that night. In the meantime, Rocket morphed into the Jeep Wrangler Sahara form sped along the road with Willy in the driver's seat going over a topographic map spread out before him. Sally accompanied them in her Solstice disguise providing rear guard protection. Around noontime they came into the outskirts of Hill Valley then continued on through the town-site into the countryside again until approaching a farm site close by and on a hill stood a large windmill. WILLY: That must be what LaserBeak saw and reported to Wolf. ROCKET: What is it? SALLY: I've never seen a contraption like that before. WILLY: It's called a windmill. Back in the old days of the 18th or 19th Centuries our early ancestors used wind power to pump water and generate electricity. This one was more likely used to grind corn. ROCKET: Very interesting. SALLY: I'll have Nicole scan images of this structure and send it to Fox for him to look over it. There, all done. WILLY: That was quick enough. SALLY: Takes magic to do the trick every time. The trio drove on and parked in the shadow of the windmill itself. William exited the Jeep Wrangler. WILLY: I'll have a look around and see what's what. SALLY: As long as I'm protecting you no harm shall befall you. Let's go. ROCKET: I'll take a snooze in the sun then check in with you later. William and Sally walked a bit then sat beneath the shade of trees after following a footpath on one of the hills that gave a view of the town not far away. They decided to have a picnic lunch for the fun of it. Again using her light-magic the 2nd in Command to Fox conjured forth a blanket and picnic basket out of thin air then brought forth earth-food such as lemonade, sandwiches, chips and so forth. WILLY: This is awesome. Having lunch in style so to speak. SALLY: You got it partner. While they ate it was William who shared more stories of Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure while Sally listened without interruption. All of a sudden she sensed a disturbance within the magic as a frown creased her forehead. SALLY: I sense we are not alone, evil presence is nearby. WILLY: Oops, not good. SALLY: Wait here while I check it out, be right back. It wasn't long before Acorn came upon the source of the disturbance and sure enough through a break in the trees she spotted three familiar terrorist figures...Wolf, Kate and Fiona! SALLY: I wonder what they are doing here. Probably looking for LaserBeak, no doubt about it. She slipped silently back to where DuWitt Junior waited then told him what she found. Moments later both were hurrying back to where Rocket Raccoon was still napping but was awake when he heard their running footsteps approaching. ROCKET: Yo! What's up? WILLY: Houston, we have a problem. ROCKET: What kind of problem? SALLY: Team StarWolf is in the vicinity, just three of the terrorist warriors to be exact. Wolf, his daughter and 2nd in Command Fiona. WILLY: We must contact StarFox base pronto! ROCKET: On it. Go ahead, you're on. WILLY: Come in, StarFox. William DuWitt calling StarFox, please respond. FOX: What have you found? WILLY: Team StarWolf have taken up a position overlooking the town-site Hill Valley. There's still no sign of LaserBeak. The mysterious structure on the hill is called a windmill. It's an ancient piece of 18th or 19th Century technology. The machinery is made out of wood so that is why there is no magnetic response. FOX: Roger, stay where you are. I'm on my way asap. After signing off the Autobot leader selected Ninjara the ex-StarWolf warrior and Miriam LeFleur to go with him and investigate this discovery. He instructed Lupe to remain at HQ with the rest of the gang until he returned. Then morphing into the PeterBilt 379 semi disguise with Miriam morphing into the Carbon Motors E7 police cruiser disguise and Ninjara morphing into the MIG-29 Fulcrum fighter jet disguise the trio raced away top speed to link up with Rocket, Sally and Willy! TO BE CONTINUED...