TRANSFORMERS ALIENS IN DISGUISE - BOOK II Within seconds to spare the trio of Monkey Kahn, Ninjara and Tigress make it back to StarFox headquarters and in a rush of words reveal Fiona's evil plans of starting an earthquake in Hill Valley to destroy the town and possible injure or kill many people. NINJARA: The Destruction Beam is on its way. It should reach Hill Valley in about half an hour. FOX: We can and will stop it! StarFox, transform and roll out to the fortress! TIGRESS: But shouldn't we go to Hill Valley? Sergeant Simian is probably there preparing to split the fault created by the Destruction Beam and cause a tremor. KEN: We may not be able to stop the fault line from being created, but we can stop Simon Simian. FOX: All right, I'll organize a lead team of the powerful Autobots to go to one location and another team go to the other location. MIRIAM: Where should the lead team go? To the fortress to destroy the lab or to the town to save lives? A few seconds later the Autobots in the lead team consisting of Fox, his wife Krystal, Miriam, Ninjara and Aries Ram head out along the main highway leading out of Redwoods National Forest towards the community town of Hill Valley. The secondary team consisting of Bucky, Jenny, Sally, Lupe, Ken, Falco, Rocket, and so forth are heading for the StarWolf fortress to destroy the beam itself. The lead convoy travels at just about the speed limit although they would love to step on the gas, but they can't risk drawing too much attention to themselves. Ninjara in her MIG-29 Fulcrum disguise flying air cover overhead has second thoughts. NINJARA: I think I'll turn back and catch up with Sally and others going to the fortress, maybe I'll get lucky in teaching my other sister a good lesson. MIRIAM: Now that I would like to see in person. FOX: You do what you think is right, I cannot make the choices for you. After giving the matter some thought Ninjara changes her mind and decides to stick to the original plan instead. Within minutes they pass through the Main Street district of the town again being careful not to draw attention to themselves in vehicle forms before pulling up in front of the Institute of Future Technology and stopping. Fox quickly transforms to mutant self and rushes into the building to find Dr Brown and tell him what's about to happen - then comes back out with the time traveling inventor in tow a shocked-alarmed look on his face as McCloud transforms back into Western Stars 4900 semi form and Doc jumps into the cab. DOC: Great Scott! I can't believe the Decepticons would stoop so low into doing such a dasterly deed as creating an earthquake to destroy my town. FOX: That's what Fiona intends on doing to prove herself a leader of Team StarWolf. DOC: Then there's no time to waste. Quick, get me to City Hall pronto! Halfway to City Hall at the far end of Main Street the Autobots take a quick rest period within Courthouse Square Park. FOX: Autobots, we must enter the town. ARIES: In vehicle modes? We won't be able to do much. KRYSTAL: Our alien mutant forms would cause panic. FOX: Doc, what is your option? DOC: Krystal's right. Your mutant forms would frighten the terran people of the town and in the confusion you would never be able to stop Team StarWolf and Fiona. MIRIAM: But what good can we do as vehicles? DOC: Plenty. I'll talk with the mayor who's a former classmate friend of mine since high school days long ago. I'll convince him we need to evacuate Hill Valley then provide the means of evacuation - Team StarFox. FOX: Us?!! DOC: Why not? I can't think of anyplace people like myself would be safe riding inside magic vehicles from another galaxy. Of course you'll need to make several trips in and out of the town though. NINJARA: I like that idea! Let's do it. Moments later the mini convoy arrives outside City Hall and the time traveler jumps down from the cab of the Western Stars semi and hurries into the building. After convincing the mayor there's a fault line beneath Hill Valley and the possibility of an earthquake about to hit without warning - evacuation warnings are broadcast over radio and television stations. Seconds later the men, women and children of the town gather peacefully on the sidewalks of Main Street with police and national guard units keeping everybody in line as the Autobots arrive single-file. After making several rounds in and out of the town to a nearby KOI campground all the people are safely evacuated and mingling about when Ninjara in her MIG-29 fighter jet form calls out. NINJARA: Incoming! StarWolf Decepticons fast approaching! All of a sudden there is a bright flash like a bomb exploding on target like the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki but instead of a mushroom cloud rising into the sky followed by shockwaves and radiation firestorms spreading outward...there comes a low rumble noise beneath the surface and the buildings start swaying slightly but do not collapse immediately. KRYSTAL: Oops, not good. MIRIAM: Looks like our friends were too late to stop the Destruction Beam. ARIES: Ah, nuts! I hate it when that happens. FOX: Any sign of the Decepticons? NINJARA: Affirmative, boss! Sergeant Simian standing alone, I don't see anyone else. The people gasp in astonishment at hearing talking vehicles and fighter aircraft but there's no time to worry about that now. FOX: Right, let's take him head-on and make sure he does not start the Big One. DOC: Aye, go teach that butt-head a lesson! HEATHER: Make him pay! With that...McCloud, Ninjara, Miriam, Krystal and Aries race back into town to confront the gorilla bouncer. SIMIAN: Ah, come to stop me from destroying the town, eh? Too bad... KRYSTAL: Not so fast, punk. We're not going to let you harm this town or its people. SIMIAN: Make me, wench. MIRIAM: I'll make you eat those words, butt-head! Angered the gorilla mutant beat his chest then charged the Autobots head-on as he struck out with punches and kicks but Krystal, Miriam, Ninjara, Aries and Fox held their own against his strength and dark-magic. It was Ninjara who ended the brawl as she shocked Simian with force lightning making him cry out in pain, trying to shield himself but soon collapsed briefly unconscious. NINJARA: I like it how the bad guys fall down by my hands. KRYSTAL: All right! MIRIAM: That's my sis... ARIES: Now to link up with our teammates if we are not too late to save them. FOX: Roger that...to the fortress! On their way out of the town and passing through the KOI campground the StarFox Autobots get a standing ovation from the citizens as they shout and cheer the magic aliens for saving their town and their lives from danger while the Autobots acknowledge the applause then proceed on their way to link up with the rest of their gang and put a stop to Fiona's evil schemes once and for all. TO BE CONTINUED...