Timeline of Events (Fanfiction) By Andrew Norris 42 BC - Terra (Goddess of the earth) defeats the Darker Mortal to save her lover, Gerfedius, an Astroman gladiator. The Doctor is recorded at this time, but not what he did. 2003 (AD) - The Toads invade the Earth and set up camp in the city of Birmingham, England. HRM Queen Elizabeth II is almost killed during the attacks. 2008 - A second attack on Earth by Toads, this time aimed at San Francisco and based in Mozambique, Africa. It is defeated by the combined military forces of Earth and supervillain Mad Mod. 2029 - Birth of Andrew Norris, later a museum curator, and a sublieutenant in both the World Space Patrol and the .S.P.A.C.E. 2034 - The Great Acid Rainfall, a result of global warming on Earth. It lasts two weeks, and destroys approximately 90 sq. miles of rainforest across South America and the Phillipines. 2052 - Following the closure of the Warwickshire Railway Museum following an arson attack, Andrew Norris becomes superhero Chuck Bodgers, having been refused a career in the police force. Chuck Bodgers will later go on to lead the British Teen Titans, as the eldest Teen Titan at the age of 23 / 24. 2060 - The Third Cosmos War. Earth v. Neptune. The Neptunians are all destroyed by heatstroke when attempting to invade Earth, after being used to cold climates. Among those commended include Rear-Admiral Iqbal (Fireball XL14), Commodore Zerox (Fireball XL1) and new-recruit Andrew Norris (Fireball XL6) 2071 - An attack on Noctur 4 by a stray Martian is defeated and the machine is buried for over a millenium. 2079 - Start of WW3, mostly resistance groups against the oppressive New Labour dictatorship, led by Bertram Tare. 2204 - WW3 ends after 125 years of torment, and a new space race begins after years of silence, with the Galactic Protectorate replacing the former World Space Patrol. 2511 - Birth of Natalie Farrell, later a Lieutenant in the Galactic Protectorate and a secondary gunner to the .S.P.A.C.E. frigate, Righteous Indignation. 2526 - Birth of sinner and murderer, Nosferretu, on Toxus III. 2531 - Lt. Natalie Farrell of the Protectorate deserts after being harrassed by fellow officer, Captain Jack Meteor. 2693 - Following the Treaty of Annet; Mars, Venus and Earth amalgamate their forces into the United Space Coalition (USC), heralding the end of the Galactic Protectorate. 2704 - Andrew Norris mysteriously returns after an absence of 636 years, and settles down as Chief Archivist for the USC. 2715 - A lunar plague wipes out much of the USC staff, including Dr. Andrew Norris. 2718 - The USC becomes the Galactic Alliance, based at Star Command (formerly Lightbuoy Space Station). 3170 - Birth of Larry Callan, gunner on .S.P.A.C.E. frigate, The Screaming Mimi. After an accident in the rejuvenation springs on Oceanus 7, he is left immortal. 3175 - Birth of Manfred Van Owlsing, the most famous of "vampirebusters" in the Aniverse. 3178 - 3180 - The Boar War on Rigel I, after two guerilla armies of the boars attempt to claim independance from mammalian rule, but this is soon oppressed by the then-Commander Hudson. 3190 - During its' maiden voyage, the superliner Titanic II disappears during a meteor shower. 3192 - 3196 - The First Toad War, fought mainly on Gaul I (now Herbos) between the Toads, led by General Vilestrom, and the mammals, led by Field Marshal Gaigh. 18 million troops are killed and 5 million seriously wounded and invalided home. 3214 - The Toads (now led by KOMPLEX) colonize the planet Rott, causing the once-proud Communist Regime to go into hiding. 3218 - The .S.P.A.C.E. frigate, Fearless, disappears, along with Admiral Slicer. Gunner Mimi LaFleur evades capture by the Toads and settles down as a smuggler. Other crewmembers that were either captured or killed include Pilot Oliver Samson, Engineer Mavis Coote and Second Officer Jacques DeGrowlle. 3221 - Fireball XL1 discovers the Aniverse by accident. Commodore Zerox enlists as a UAC agent based on Earth. 3225 - The Daleks threaten the fate of both Toads and mammals from this year onward. Fireball XL6 eludes being falsely-arrested and enlists as an addition to the .S.P.A.C.E. fleet. The Fearless is recovered and passed into the hands of Colonel Mew. The Genus Home Guard is also founded as Genus' auxiliary defence during invasions. 3226 - Titanic II is recovered near the Toxus system and now stands as a memorial on Genus. Oceanus 7 is colonized after threat of invasion by the Toads, and a derelict railway line is re-opened for military use on Genus.