Darker Views Author Psykorabbit2000 Scene 1 UAC Building Genus, night The FIGURE darts from the side of a building and up to the side of the Security building. It has a slender build and is mostly concealed in the shadows. On its back is a straight bladed sword and pouches on its hips. It looks around and nods. It places a black cloth covered paw on the wall and then places the other one higher. It slowly climbs up the side of the building with little effort. It stops at a window and places a paw on it. A circle of darkness appears on the glass and the figure slips in. It looks around and quietly runs down the hall. It stops at a door and slowly opens it. It steps into Fritz's office and quietly runs over to the desk. It quickly runs its paws over the desk and pulls out a drawer. It flips through the various folders in the drawer and pulls one out. It flips through the folder, it stops on a page and starts reading it. On the page is various names, but at the top is Kinjite. The figure taps the name and nods. Figure (thinking) Suddenly the Figure looks up, as there is a sound in the hall. It quickly puts the folder back into the drawer and shuts it. The office door swings open and a BEAR and a WOLF walk in. They shine their lights around the office. It is empty. WOLF "Guess I was hearing things." BEAR (shrugging) "Don't worry about. We've all been on edge lately. Ever since the surveillance station was destroyed." They both turn and walk out, neither seeing the shadowy figure sink into the shadow under the desk. Outside... The Figure appears on the roof of the building and walks over to the edge. It looks down at the street below and watches a few mammals walk along it. FIGURE (thinking) The figure shakes its head and leaps from the building to the next one. Scene 2 Kinjite's house, Atlantis, late morning KINJITE is laying on the couch. Laying in the crook of his arm is his baby daughter, ALLURA. She has white hair with midnight blue streaks and a grayish blue fur. She looks to be a couple of months old. They are both sleeping gently. AYAMI walks in , followed by FIRST MATE JENNY and CAPTAIN BUCKY O"HARE. Jenny smiles at the sight and shakes her head gently. Ayami walks over and gently picks up Allura. The kitten gently fusses a little and quickly falls back asleep against her mother. Ayami reaches down and gently shakes Kinjite. Ayami (softly) "Lance, someone needs to talk with you." Kinjite slowly opens his eye and looks around sleepily. He sees Allura in Ayami's arms and sits up. He shakes his head and looks over at Bucky and Jenny. KINJITE (yawning) "What can I do for you two?' BUCKY "We were wondering how things have been going?" KINJITE "Fine, why? What's wrong?" Bucky looks at Jenny and she hands Kinjite a tape. JENNY "You need to watch this." Kinjite looks at it and then at the both of them. He walks over and slides it into a player. A video footage of Fritz's office appears from the night before. They see the black figure slip in and pull out the folder. Bucky pushes the pause button as the figure taps the paper. BUCKY "Can you zoom in?" Kinjite nods and taps a key. The image zooms in and they see the finger tap Kinjite's name. KINJITE (looking at the video) "What is this suppose to mean? Do I have a price on my head or something?" BUCKY "We aren't sure. All we know is that the figure was able to get in, without breaking in and left by one of *your* tricks" He taps the play button and they watch the figure sink into a shadow. Kinjite's eye narrows at this. He ejects the tape and turns to Bucky and Jenny. KINJITE "What is going on? I haven't done a single job for Fritz, for over a year! Why does he keep a folder with my name in it, in his desk?" Bucky looks at Jenny and she nods. She walks over to Ayami. JENNY (calmly) "Ayami, we should let them talk in private." Ayami looks at Kinjite with a worried expression. He nods gently. Ayami gets up and walks out the door with Jenny. Kinjite turns to Bucky, his eye narrowed. KINJITE (coldly) "Spill it." BUCKY "Fritz kept you name and location nearby, in case he needed to get a hold of you. As for the figure, we found a small trace of fur on the handle of the desk. It was grayish blue. DNA comparison links it to you. Do you have any sibling?" Kinjite shakes his head and walks over to the window. He watches a bird fly through the air. BUCKY "If you have any clue what is going on, we would like a clue." KINJITE "I don't have any idea." BUCKY (slightly irritated) "So what do you plan on doing? You work outside the UACSC jurisdiction." KINJITE (calmly) "Not much I can do, but wait and see." BUCKY (irritated now) "That's it! Someone just nabbed information on you and you're gong to sit here! What about Ayami and Allura?" Kinjite turns to Bucky and glares at him. KINJITE (sternly) "What do I do? A figure in black clothing, with a DNA linked to me even though I have no sibling, sneaks into Fritz's office and reads something about me! We don't even have a picture to work off of! What do I do, Captain? Go chase down Regens and see if they know something? I'm sure they would love that!" Bucky bites his lower lip and looks at the tape. BUCKY (calmer) "Fritz is worried about you and your family. With the toads getting more active, I can't come to help you, if something breaks out." KINJITE "I wouldn't expect you to anyways. Your job is defending the Aniverse, remember. Not one cat and his family." Bucky nods and looks at the black cat in front of him. Scene 3 A small planet, space Several small groups of mammals are working around a small group of ruins. A raccoon scribbles down some notes as she reads a printout. Suddenly there is a pillar of black flames shooting down from the sky. It strikes among the mammals. A black furred cat with midnight blue hair and tail steps out of it. He looks around and smiles evilly. The Raccoon looks up and sees him. Raccoon "Hey Kinjite! What's with the firework entrance and when did you learn how to do that one?" She stops when the cat looks at her. She immediately notices he has two eyes. Raccoon (stunned) "You're not Kinjite!" Suddenly, black tendrils, shaped like demonic chains, launch from the cat's body and lash out at the mammals. Several of them die with hooks and barbs imbedded in their chest and foreheads. The Raccoon is wrapped in a chain and yanked off her feet. She cries out in pain as the various little hooks dig into her flesh. She hangs before the black cat. He smiles at her with a glint of madness in his eyes. CAT (wickedly) "Oh, but I am Kinjite, just not your Kinjite, and trust me, I have earned the title many times over, my dear. I am pleased to know that this dimensions version of me has some power. It will make killing him far more enjoyable." With a flick of his wrist, the chains sink into her flesh quickly. Her head is severed, before she even has a chance to scream. The cat looks around and nods at the sight of all the dead bodies. He glances up and sees a couple of small shuttles disappearing into space Alternate Kinjite (wickedly) "Yes, tell the UAC that I am here. My reign of death and darkness will start and I will destroy anyone in my way!" He raises his left arm and a patch of fur peels back, revealing a computer screen. He quickly reads the readings and smiles. Alternate Kinjite (amused) "So Ayami is alive and she has a daughter by the alternate me? Interesting. This warrants a family reunion." (he lifts his head and sniffs gently. His eyes narrow in hatred) "*She* is already here!? I will kill her this time!" He turns and starts walking. The shadowy chains wrap around the various dead bodies and drags them along. Scene 4 Kinjite's House, Atlantis Ayami and Jenny are walking through a small garden. Jenny is holding Allura, who is awake and playing with Jenny's hair. Ayami (quietly) "Will he have to leave again?" Jenny "I don't know. We weren't given orders to take him back to Genus. Fritz is worried though. That figure did use a couple of Kinjite's tricks and Fritz remembers what happened last time a person showed up, using Kinjite's tricks." Ayami (nodding) "I know, he almost died in that fight. What do we do, Jenny? It's been over a year since any problems have occurred for him to be involved with." Jenny gently pulls her hair out of Allura's little paws and adjust her in her arms. Jenny (quietly) "There are times that Kinjite does anger me and irritate me, but I have learned that he doesn't endanger people on purpose or try to act without thinking. All I can say is, we wait and see what he wants to do." Ayami nods and looks out over the fields. There isn't anyone in sight as far as she can see. She sighs and looks at Jenny, who is gently playing with Allura. Ayami smiles at this and watches until Jenny sees her watching. Jenny (slightly embarrassed) "She is adorable. I find it hard to believe that she is Kinjite's daughter. She seems so innocent and happy." Ayami (smiling) "Lance says the same thing at times. We are waiting until she is older to see if she possess the Gift." Jenny nods and gently hands Allura back to her mother. Ayami gently cradles her in her arms. Suddenly there is snap of dried grass behind them. They both turn and see the Figure cloaked in black standing there. Figure (calmly in a female voice) "I have come to see Kinjite, Ayami. Where is he?" In the house... Kinjite takes a drink from a bottle and looks at Bucky. Kinjite "The easiest way to find this person would be either wait for the individual to act or use myself as bait. Either way, I have to find somewhere safe for Ayami and Allura." Buky nods and ponders for a moment. He walks over to a window and looks out. He turns to Kinjite. Bucky "They can stay at the O'hare residence on Warren. Aunt Iris has plenty of room there and she would love to have Allura there. Or we can bring them to Genus maybe. They would be behind the defense grid then." Kinjite nods and takes a drink. Female Voice "Both are good options, but they won't protect them." Bucky and Kinjite turn and see the Figure standing in the doorway, with Jenny and Ayami behind it. Kinjite drops the bottle and several tendrils immediately rise from his body. Kinjite (hissing) "Step away from my wife and daughter!" The Figure steps forward and nods. Figure (calmly) "I didn't come here for her anyways. You're the one I seek. If you want to survive the next fight, you need to trust me and believe me." Kinjite (coldly) "There are four people I trust and one of them isn't old enough to speak yet!" Figure (quietly) "I am now, father." The figure pulls off the hood and snow white and midnight blue streaked hair falls out. Kinjite stands there stunned as he looks into an older face of his baby daughter. Kinjite (Stunned) "You're....!" Figure (nodding) "Allura? Yes, I am and you're being hunted by *my* father as we speak." Ayami quickly hands Allura to Jenny and steps around to see the figure's face. She stops at the sight. Bucky (realizing) "The fur was yours! No wonder it matched Kinjite's DNA! That means..." Alternate ALlura "Yes I am from the future. Four hundred years into the future of a different, but similar dimension. Time is short, dad. I need to prepare you for the fight, so you can beat yourself!" Kinjite slowly looks around the room at the others. He turns back to the Older Allura. Kinjite (stunned) "How severe?" Allura (quietly) "You must reach into the darker depths of your powers. If you don't, he will kill you. The only way you can win is by killing him." Ayami walks over and stands by Kinjite. She looks at the older version of her daughter. Ayami "are you serious about this?" Allura (looking at Ayami and quietly) "Mom, it has been over a hundred years since I got to see you last. My father was the cause of that reason." Ayami (quietly) "Why?" Allura (quietly) "He killed you with his own bare paws. He tore my unborn brother from your stomach and laughed as you bled to death at his feet. He made me watch the whole thing." Jenny just stands there shocked as Ayami gasps in horror. Kinjite (shocked) "I did... I mean I do that?!" Allura (looking at Kinjite) "Not you, Dad, but an alternate of you, my dad." Kinjite (shaking his head) "If it is your father and he is an alternate to me, then why do you keep calling me dad?" Allura looks down and chews on her lower lip. Allura (quietly) "Because I hope you will be better than him and win." Ayami slowly walks over and sits on the couch. She looks at he older Allura and then at the baby Allura in Jenny's arms. Jenny walks over and sits by her, putting a paw on her arm. Ayami looks at her and a tear rolls down her cheek. Jenny puts her free arm around Ayami's shoulder and holds her. Kinjite looks at Ayami and then back to the older Allura. Kinjite (quietly) "Who else has he killed?" Allura "He has killed at least fifteen different versions of himself. He hopes to make you number sixteen. He also has killed most of the populace of Aldebaran and Atlantis. They possess the greatest chance of beating him, if you don't. He has also destroyed the UAC fleet as well, when they tried to stop him." Bucky (stepping up) "Not yet though, right?" Allura (nodding) "That is true. It starts with him hunting Kinjite. They fight. If he wins, then he will move onto the Aldebaran and Atlantean races. The UAC will help them, but they will lose. I have seen this story play out for each Kinjite he has killed" Jenny (looking over) "What else?" Allura (looking at Jenny) "I am afraid I have seen you get the worse of it, Aunt Jenny. He has taken you as a slave and through various forms of magical torture, drives you insane and keeps you as a pet and consort." Everyone looks at each other and then all eyes focus on Kinjite, except Ayami, who is crying on Jenny's shoulders and Baby Allura, who is pulling on Jenny's hair again. Kinjite looks at Ayami and baby Allura. He swallows gently. He turns to Bucky. Kinjite (quietly) "Take Ayami and our daughter to Warren and fill Fritz in." Ayami (looking up horrified) "Lance! You're not going to go after him, are you?!" Kinjite (nodding his head, slightly) "I promised to protect the Aldebaran race and throne. I promised the Goddesses I would protect the Atlantean race and throne. I have never backed down from a fight, Ayami" (looks at Bucky) "And I will be damned if I am going to start with this one and let everyone die! He stops here!" He turns to face the Older Allura. Kinjite (firmly) "How much time do we have?" She raises a small hand held computer and reads it. Her expression become concerned. Allura "He is already here. We don't have much time." Ayami quickly stands up and grabs Kinjite's arm. Ayami (almost heretical) "You can't be serious! She already said he killed fifteen versions of you! What makes you different!?" Kinjite gently takes her and hold her tightly. Allura (quietly) "This one is different. The others didn't have the powers that He has." Everyone looks at Allura and then Kinjite. Kinjite "What?" Allura "The other fifteen didn't possess the power you do." (gets a pleading look in her eyes) "Please, you have to beat him! For over a hundred years I have waged this war against him! I've tried to find each one, before him, and prepare them for the fight!" Kinjite (quietly) "And if I am able to beat him, then what?" Allura (quietly) "I can rest finally and live a peaceful life. Maybe I will get wed or something. I promised it to myself after seeing mom killed by him." A tear rolls down her cheek as the memories flood back. Ayami gently pulls away from Kinjite and walks over to Allura. She gently takes the older Allura into her arms and holds her as she cries. Kinjite watches this and feels a twinge of hatred in him. Kinjite (thinking) Scene 5 Aldebaran Royal Palace QUEEN KATRINA walks into her throne room. She stops at the door. Queen (thinking) She looks around the room. The lights are off and there is a strong iron smell in the air. Suddenly the doors slam shut behind her and the lights flick on. The first thing the Queen sees are the bodies of her Royal Guards strung along the wall, with various body parts removed. Her eyes focus on the throne and she sees Kinjite sitting there, with his head bowed as if in thought. Queen (anger in her voice) "Lance! What have you done!?" Kinjite lifts his head and looks at her. The Queen sucks in a quick breath as she sees the two eyes. Alternate Kinjite (sweetly and evilly) "Why hello there, Katrina. It has been a few years, since I last saw you. At least in one piece that is." (looks at the guards) "They were rude towards me and didn't say nice words. So I punished them. You know, I never realized how loud an Aldebaran female could scream. They hit a pitch unlike any other race, as you tear off limbs and tear out their stomachs. Quite amazing really." The Queen turns to leave and several tendrils block the door. She turns to the throne and finds Kinjite right in front of her. Alternate Kinjite (evilly and politely) "I am looking for this dimension's Kinjite. I believe you know where he is. I would appreciate it if you told me." (a small hooked tendril rises from his shoulder) "I can persuade you, if you need it." The Queen's eyes widen in fear as the tendril dances before her face. On Warren... Kinjite watches as the hover van pulls away, with Ayami and Allura in it. He 0can see Ayami looking back in the window at him. He lowers his head and grips his paws tighter. The Alternate Allura gently puts a paw on his shoulder. Allura (quietly) "I know it hurts, Dad. Hopefully this will keep them out of the fight. Fifteen times now, I saw my mom's alternates die and it hurts just as much as before." Bucky and Jenny stand beside them and listen. Jenny looks at Bucky and is about to say something. Suddenly, she grabs her head and drops to the ground. Bucky catches her. Bucky (worried) "Jenny! What's wrong?" Jenny (gasping in pain) "The Queen! She's been harmed! She needs help!" Kinjite and Allura both look over. Allura (quickly) "It's him! He is hunting Kinjite already! He is using the Queen as bait!" Kinjite (anger dripping in his voice) "Then let's not disappoint him!" Allura (turning to Kinjite) "You're not ready! He'll tear you apart!" Kinjite walks over to Jenny and Bucky. Kinjite "Can you get us there?" Bucky nods and Jenny slowly stands up. Jenny (shakily) "Listen to her, Kinjite! You're not ready!" Kinjite (snapping) "And he isn't waiting for me to get ready either! Let's go!" On Aldebaran... Jenny burst into the throne room, with Kinjite, Allura, and Bucky right behind her. Felicia is sitting on the throne, with the four Heads of the Orders around her. There is still blood stains on the wall. Jenny (shocked) "What happened in here?!" Felicia looks up and smiles at the sight of Jenny. She looks at Kinjite and shrinks back. Felicia (fearful) "He's returned! Guards!" Several guards flood into the room, with spell gems flaring and weapons drawn. Kinjite (holding his paws up) "Whoa, wait a second! I just got here! What do you mean I returned?" The head of Combat steps forward and glares at him. Head Of Combat (hissing) "How dare you return after what you did to the Queen!" (her spell gems flare up and a fireball appears in her paw) "I'm going to kill you!" She lunges forward and throws the fireball. Kinjite dives aside and rolls up behind her. He quickly catches her in a grapple. She struggles, but he lashes a couple of tendrils around her to hold her with. Kinjite (firmly) "What happened to Katrina? I just got here! I haven't set foot on this planet for over a year!" The head of the Healing Order, Aura, steps forward. Her gem glows softly and she sighs with relief. Aura (calmly) "He speaks the truth. He isn't the one." The Head of the Combat Order settles down and Kinjite let go of her. She glares at him and walks over to the others. Aura steps forward. Aura (patiently) "I am sorry about this. You bear a strong resemblance to the one who harmed the Queen." Allura (stepping forward) "That's because it is an alternate version of him! What did he do here?" Aura (quietly) "The attacker cut the Queen across the face and abdomen several times. I and The Head of Combat came in and was barely able to save her life. It took myself and several other healing sisters a considerable amount of effort to heal her wounds. Unfortunately, we can't heal her mental wounds." Kinjite stands there and looks at the walls. Kinjite (fearing the answer) "What happened in here?" Felicia (quietly) "He butchered several of our sisters in here. All of them were Royal Guards." Kinjite just stands there and looks around. Felicia slowly walks over to him. Felicia "Kinjite, he hurt my grandmother! I want to help take him down! Let me help!" Kinjite (quietly) "Princess Felicia, you need to stay here and help your grandmother. Leave this war to me. Help her." (he turns to Allura) "You know him better than any of us. What is his plan?" Allura (thinking for a second) "Well, he didn't kill the Queen. That means either he wasn't ready yet or he is up to something." Kinjite "Like what!" Allura "The last time he did something like this, he had figured it out that I was already there. So he made a plan to make that Kinjite loose control of his emotions and drag us both out into the open. He knows that if you loose control of your emotions, you can't focus your power. Logically and tactically, the next target would be...." She stops and her eyes widen with horror and fear. Scene 6 O'hare Residence, Warren Aunt Iris is sitting in her rocking chair, with Allura in her arms. She is rocking back and forth, gently. Ayami is sitting on a couch and reading a book. She yawns a little and looks at the time. She sets the book on the table and stands up. She turns to Aunt Irias. Ayami (quietly) "I think I will go get some sleep." Aunt Iris (kindly) "You go ahead, dear. I will take care of the little one here. That way you can get some sleep and relax." Ayami smiles and nods. She leans over and gently kisses her daughter on the forehead. She stands and walks up the stairs. Aunt Iris smiles and keeps rocking. Upstairs... Ayami walks into the room she was given to use. She leaves the lights off and walks over to the bed. She slips out of her clothing and into a nightgown. She slips into the covers and snuggles down into the bed. She is about to close her eyes, when she realizes that someone is in the bed with her. She sits up and looks over. Ayami (concerned) "Who's there?" A Familiar Voice (kindly) "Going to sleep already Ayami? Where's Allura?" Ayami sighs with relief as she recognizes Kinjite's voice. She slides over in the bed and finds his paw. She squeezes warmly. Ayami "She is with Aunt Iris, downstairs. Aunt Iris is taking care of her tonight." Kinjite (laying by her) "Then go ahead and get some sleep." Downstairs... Aunt Iris looks up as the door is smashed open. Kinjite barges into the room, followed by Allura with her sword out, Bucky, and Jenny. Kinjite (quickly) "Where's Ayami!?" Aunt Iris (confused) "She went upstairs about ten minutes ago. Why?" Kinjite and Allura look at each other and dart up the stairs. Kinjite (calling over his shoulder as he runs) "Watch over Allura!" In the Bedroom... Ayami is just about asleep, when she hears Kinjite's voice downstairs. She sits up and looks around. Ayami "Kinjite, are you still in here?" There is a movement in the bed and she feels a paw on her shoulder. Kinjite (quietly) "I am right here, Ayami" The paw slowly rubs up and down the back of her shoulder. Ayami gently puts a paw on it and rubs it. She stops for a second. Something doesn't feel right. Ayami "Why is your paw cold, Kinjite?" She leans over and flicks on a light and starts to turn. Suddenly the door is ripped off its hinges and Kinjite comes through it. Ayami stops for a second and stares at her husband in the door. She quickly turns and sees another one in bed beside her. She spots the eyes and her mouth opens in horror. Suddenly the room erupts into black tendrils, from both Kinjites. Downstairs... Bucky looks up at the sounds of crashing. He looks at Jenny and nods. They start towards the stairs, when Older Allura comes flying down the stairs and smashes into the wall. A Kinjite flies over the rail and slams down through a bookshelf, showering books everywhere. Bucky stops in shock, as another Kinjite steps out on the platform with shadowy chains around him. Wrapped in one of the chains is Ayami. That Kinjite is laughing as he walks forward. Alternate Kinjie (laughing) "Well, well, well, I see that you do have some power! To bad your wife wasn't smart enough to tell us apart!" (Ayami is slammed into a wall a couple of times) "Such a shame to, I was hoping you would take a little longer getting here." With a flick of a hand, the chain hurls Ayami across the room and she slams into a wall and flops onto the floor. Kinjite slowly gets up and sees her land. His eye flares up. He turns to his alternate and tendrils rise from his body again. The Alternate Kinjite laughs and leaps over the rail. He lands firmly on the ground. Aunt Iris quickly runs into the kitchen. Alternate Kinjite (mockingly) "Come on, might Kinjiet! Let's see what you have." He takes a fighting stance as his chains weave around him. Kinjite leaps at him and a chain wraps around his ankle. He is swung around and smashed through a wall. He slams down into the ground, outside, and makes a dent in the ground. The Alternate Kinjite walks out and stands above him, laughing. Alternate Kinjite (laughing) "Completely Pathetic! You are completely pathetic! I was hoping you would be a chall...." Suddenly in a shower of sparks and a shriek of metal, his left arm explodes from his body, as Allura's sword cuts downward through it. He staggers to the side and hisses at her. Alternate Kinjiet (hissing) "You little bitch!" He suddenly erupts into a black pillar of flames and disappears. Allura runs over and pulls Kinjite to his feet. He sways a little and runs back into the house. He slide to a stop by Ayami, who is unconscious. Jenny runs up and starts checking her. Jenny (quickly) "She is alive, but hurt from the fall. She needs medical attention." Kinjite nods silently and his head lowers as a tear rolls down his cheek. Scene 7 General Hospital, Warren Ayami is laying on a medical bed, with an IV in her arm. She is still unconscious. Kinjite is sitting in a chair by her side. Bucky and Jenny are standing by Aunt Iris, who is holding Baby Allura. Older Allura is standing in the hall outside the door. Kinjite (quietly) "Allura said that they wouldn't be safe. I should have listened to her. I thought I would just be able to slug it out with him and win, like in all the other fights." (he clenches his fist in anger and shakes with rage) "Now look what I was able to do. Ayami is injured and it was because I wasn't good enough!" Everyone is silent as Kinjite whispers. They all hear it. Allura walks in and stands at the foot of the bed. Allura (quietly) "Your right. You weren't good enough." Everyone looks at her in chock and Kinjite looks up at her, anger in his eye. Allura "He won't stop. He doesn't have a heart and doesn't care about any of this. He will use everyone against you. He wants you to lose yourself in your pain and anger. You have to become stronger, Dad!" (she walks to the door and turns around) "Meet me at The Valley of Dusk on Atlantis, if you want to learn." She is wrapped in a grey flame and is gone when the flames are gone. Kinjite looks down at Ayami and lowers his head again. Bucky (quietly) "I have to go do paperwork. Let me know what is going to happen." He walks out the door and down the hall. Jenny walks over and gently puts a paw on Kinjite's shoulder. Jenny (quietly) "What are you going to do now?" Kinjite just shakes his head and remains silent. Jenny (quietly) "No one else can do it, Lance. Ayami believes you to be the strongest Chosen of Atlantis." Kinjite looks up at Jenny. She sees the tears on his cheek. Kinjite *Why are you calling me Lance now? Only the Atlantean race calls me Lance. Your race titled me a Kinjite, The Forbidden One, remember?" Jenny (nodding) "You got that title, because you killed so many Aldebarans four hundred years ago. They said you were a ruthless killing machine. You killed without a second thought!" Kinjite (standing angrily) "I killed in defense! I hated killing them, but they left me no choice!" Jenny (glaring at him) "And *he* has left you no choice either! He struck down your wife, beat you down, and escape. What do you do? Sit here and whimper like a little kitten! Where are those flames that made the *Killing Machine* that the Sister Hood was afraid of? Or are you whipped now?" Kinjite suddenly grabs her around the throat and lifts her off the ground. Rage burns in his eye. A rage Jenny has never seen before. She stares back defiantly at him. Jenny (choking) "If you hate him so much and you are truly the Kinjite of legend, then PROVE IT!" She lands a solid kick to his groin and he drops her. He doesn't fall all the way to the ground. He looks at her and smiles. Kinjite "You're right." (walks over to a nervous Aunt Iris) "Aunt Iris, please watch over Ayami and Allura." Aunt Iris nods gently and Kinjite looks down at the baby Allura in her arms. He gently touches her nose. Kinjite (quietly) "And you watch over your mom." He walks to the door and stops. He looks at Jenny and nods. Kinjite (growling) "The bastard will die for touching Ayami! Let's hope the ANiverse will live through this fight!"" He suddenly erupts onto black flames and disappears. Aunt Iris walks over to Jenny and stands by her. Aunt Iris (worried) "Was it wise to do that?" Jenny (rubbing her neck) "Kinjite is a warrior. His spirit has always been fueled and tempered by the flames of war. I just merely stoked the fire." Scene 8 A small planet, space Alternate Kinjite appears in a flash of black flames. He is holding his left shoulder. He storms over and sits in a chair, made out of skeletal remains and mammal skin draped over it. Alternate Kinjite "That frelling bitch! I can't believe she did that !" He gently starts checking the joint. His finger pokes around in the wires and servos. Alternate Kinjite (angrily) "I should have let Katrina die back then, instead of losing my arm saving her!" He sits back in his chair and closes his eyes. A black tendril slowly flows out of his shoulder and shapes its self to resemble an arm. He opens his eyes and flexes the new arm. Alternate Kinjite (thinking) "It will do for now. Now to figure out what my next step will be. That last trick should have either have broken his spirit or enraged him to the point that my daughter can't do anything with him." He sits there and rubs his chin thoughtfully. A small smile appears on his face and he chuckles. On Atlantis... Allura is standing on a cliff edge. The severe winds are whipping her hair around behind her. She stares out over the valley. It is mostly grey and bleak. There are traces of color here and there. She doesn't respond as she hears footsteps behind her. Allura (over her shoulder) "You have decided to fight him?" Kinjite (approaching) "He must pay for Ayami, and everyone else he has harmed. Including you, Allura. You say you can teach me, so let's get started." Allura turns to face him and sees the male who stands against her dad. His face is stone like. His eye is burning with flames of war and hatred. His expression is grim. Allura (quietly) "Then you will learn to hate, worse than him and you will learn that even though you love everything, you must not love anything in this fight. He will use it against you. He can't if it isn't there. Follow me." She turns and walks down the cliff side, along a trail and dKinjite follows her. Allura (as she walks) "Do you know why this is called the Valley of Dusk?" Kinjite "Because it is the same coloring as dusk during the Season of Ahsika." Allura (shaking her head) "No, it is said that all Chosen will return here to die. As Akisha represents birth and youth, Ahsika represents aged and death. They are both part of the same cycle, but different parts." (she stops and turns to Kinjite) "It is in the bottom of this valley, you *will* feel real pain and suffering." She turns and continues down the trail. Kinjite (as he walks) "They are already old friends." Allura (shaking her head) "You have not felt real pain, yet." They walk into the darkness at the bottom of the valley. Scene 9 General Hospital, Warren Jenny is sitting in a chair, with allua in her arms. The kitten has fallen asleep. Aunt Iris is standing by Ayami and checking on her. Bucky walks in, smiling. Jenny (looking at him) "What is are you smiling about?" Bucky (smile getting bigger) "Fritz is calling in the big guns to help Kinjite." Aunt Iris (looking over) "I thought the other cat said only he could win this fight." Bucky "She said that the Aldebaran and Atlantean races would die and the UAC would be destroyed when they interfered. Right?" The two females nod and look at him. There is a dull thumping sound in the hall. Suddenly DALLION appears in the door. Bucky "She didn't say a word about Dallion!" Jenny's eyes widen in shock at the sight of the large cyborg. She gets up and walks over to him. Jenny (stunned) "Dallion? Your getting involved?" Dallion (nodding) "Kinjite allowed me to be at his wedding and Ayami accepted me as I am. Besides I feel like I will never forgive myself, if I don't help this young family." He gently brushes the sleeping kitten in Jenny's arm with his living arm. Suddenly there is a dull explosion behind him. Everyone turns and sees the Alternate Kinjite in the hall. Dallion slides his claws out and growls. Alternate Kinjite stops and looks at him, confused. Dallion (angrily) "Why are you here, demon!?" Alternate Kinjite "You actually don't think I am the other one? Fascinating. I don't recognize you though. Doesn't matter anyways. I have come for Allura." Dallion (stepping forward) "Request denied!" (to Jenny) "Get her out of here, I'll deal with this monstrosity!" Alternate Kinjiet "Ill take that as a compliment coming from the likes of you." With a roar, Dallion lunges at the black cat. They tear through a wall and disappear down a hall. Jenny starts to turn and run, when she sees Ayami awake. Ayami "Where am I and what's going on?" Jenny quickly hands Allura to Aunt Iris and pulls out Ayami's IV needle. She helps her out of bed and to her feet. Jenny "We don't have time for this! We need to go!" Draping Ayami's arms over her and Bucky's shoulders, Jenny start towards the other door, with Iris following. On Atlantis... Kinjite drops to his knees, shaking with anger, regret, and fear. Allura stands behind him, with her arms crossed. Kinjite (hoarsely) "I remember that day. I killed so many Aldebaran Sisters." (he stands and turns to Allura) "Why are you showing me this?" Allura "That is what you need to become, dad. You have already had the power, but were afraid to use it, ever since then. Now remember what you felt then?" Kinjiet (quietly) "I felt anger, betrayal, resentment, and sadness. All because the Sister Hood attacked me for trying to become strong enough to protect Katrina." He turns and sees the boulder falling from the cliff side. It smashes into a younger version of himself and gouges his eye out. The image fades and become the hospital facilities that he was healed at. He sees, but doesn't hear the nurses lecturing him on his actions. Allura "Those feelings are how he is stronger than you. He has less of his soul and there for feels no guilt in how he uses his powers." Kinjite (turning to her) "So your saying the only way I can beat him is by becoming him?" Allura "Yes and no. There is a time for love and a time for hate. There is a time to care and a time to not care. He doesn't love or care at all. When you go into a fight, you need to not have the emotions of love , care, happiness, joy, and tenderness. They will only make you hesitate and think twice." Kinjite nods and turns to the image again. Suddenly he sees Dallion tear through a wall after what looks to be him. Allura suddenly steps forward. Allura (worried) "He's attacking the hospital where mom is?! Who's that wolf?" Kinjite (shocked) "That's Dallion! He's on Warren?! We have to get there!" He grabs Allura and they both erupt into flames. Scene 10 General hospital, Warren Dallion crashes through a wall and slides across the floor. He digs his claws in and stops. He slowly climbs to his feet and turns to the black cat. The Alternate Kinjite steps through the hole, with black energy crackling all over his body and creating a black aura around him. Alternate Kinjite (hissing) "Foolish wolf! You interfered in my plans and let Ayami and Allura escape me!" (black energy begins to gather in his right paw) "Now you will die for that!" Dallion goes to move, but his leg gives out and he crashes to the floor. He looks up and sees the black cat raise his paw. Dallion (whispering) "I tried my friend, but it is my time." He closes his eye as he sees the blast erupt from the paw, streaking towards him. He waits for a few seconds and opens his eyes. Standing before him, is another black cat with his left arm raised and blocking the energy. Beside him is a female cat. The black Cat turns and Dallion sees the familiar face, missing an eye. Kinjite "Take care of Ayami and Allura! Leave this cat fight to me, Dallion!" Kinjite shoves his way up through the energy blast and disappears into it. Allura runs over and tries to help Dallion to his feet. Dallion (looking at her) "Who are you?" Allura "My name is also Allura. Where is Ayami and her daughter?" Dallion "This way." He stomps off and tears a wall down to go through it. Allura quickly follows him. Outside the hospital... Jenny turns to the hospital as she hears a wall crumble. Dallion and Allura come out of the smoke. Allura sees her and heads towards the small group. Jenny (as they approach) "Where's Kinjite?!" Allura (pointing at the hospital) "Waging his war! We need to get away from here!" Jenny (quietly) "Ayami hasn't recovered enough and can't move that fast." Dallion "Then let's find away to take care of that." He stomps over and gently scoops up Ayami, despite her protesting. He turns to Allura. Dallion "lead on." Allura nods and starts towards the open fields. Bucky takes up rear guard. He keeps watching over his shoulder at the hospital, with all the explosions going on inside. In the hospital... Kinjite leaps through the flames and wraps his hands around the throat of his alternate. They slam back and tip over a cart. The Alternate flips around and kicks him hard in the stomach. The kick tears him away and launches him down the hall. He smashes through the wall and skids to a stop against the wall. He stands and is covered in the black energy and aura as well. Alternate Kinjite (stepping through the hole) "I see you have learned how to focus your power! Good, make my hunt even more thrilling! I have hunted for over a hundred years for a challenge like you!" Kinjite (hissing) "You harmed my wife, endangered my daughter, beat on my friends, and tortured Katrina! I am going to kill you!" He lunges and tackles the waiting alternate. They slam into the hall wall on the opposite side. They fall through hit and smash into several pressurized tanks of oxygen. There is a slight hissing sound and their auras strike a spark. Outside... Allura slows and finally comes to a stop. She looks at everyone. Ayami (angrily) "Dallion, put me down! I can walk on my own!" Dallion looks at Jenny and Allura. They both nod and he gently sets Ayami on her feet. Aunt Iris is still carrying baby Allura and Bucky is watching towards the hospital. Ayami (quietly) "Is it over, already?" Suddenly the hospital explodes in a giant fireball and everyone is knocked to the ground by the shockwave. Allura sits up and shakes her head. Allura "I doubt it! I've got a feeling that it is only starting!" (turns to Jenny) "We need to put up a shield! Do you know any spells?" Jenny nods and both cats start weaving spells. Bucky (still watching the hospital) "Look at that !" Out of the top of the fireball, two black figures shoot into the air, wrapped in black flames. They rocket straight up and stop hovering before each other. In the sky... Kinjite is staring at his alternate. Hatred is coursing through his veins. Energy is crackling all over his body and his aura grows out and increases in darkness. Kinjite (shouting) "You want power! Is that what your hunt is all about?! Then come and take what you have searched for!" The alternate smiles and they lunge at each other. They collide and start exchanging blows and kicks in the air. Energy is crackling all around them as they fight. Their auras seem to merge as a single giant aura. They move along the skyline, fighting. The alternate lands a solid blow and releases a blast of shadow energy. Kinjite shoots across the town and tears through two buildings. He launches back up and lands a solid kick against he alternate's jaw. The alternate slams into a skyscraper and the back of it explodes out from the impact. Kinjite chases him into the falling building and they collide again into a whirlwind of punches, kicks, bites, and energy blasts. In the field... The spell has been completed. Jenny and Ayami are watching amazed at the sight of the two Kinjites fighting. Jenny (in awe) "Is that the Kinjite the Sister hood spoke of? He is defying the laws of physics!" Ayami (quietly) "This is the power of the Chosen, when wielding in a way mean for pure destruction." (whispers to herself) "Lance, please come back to us!" Dalllion is standing by Bucky, watching the fight. He looks over and sees a young female cat, that is jet black from head to toe, with midnight blue hair. Dallion "Who is she?" Allura looks over and her eyes widen in amazement. Allura "She might be a wild card for us! Come on, Dallion!" She starts running towards the cat, with Dallion beside her. In the sky.... The Alternate grabs Kinjite and flings him to the ground with a tendril wrapped around him. Kinjite slams into the ground and smashes into the sewer system, below the street. He lands in the water and sinks below it. He quickly surfaces, only to dodge a savage heel stomp from his alternate. Kinjite rolls aside, gets his feet under him, and slams into the alternate. They smash into the wall and shatter the cement pipe. Kinjite pulls his fist back. Several spikes of darkness and light spring out of his fist and he slams his fist towards the other's head. The Alternate ducks, just before impact and the wall explodes under the punch. Kinjite leaps back and hisses at his alternate. Alternate Kinjite (smiling gleefully) "You possess both sides of powers! Wonderful! This will be a fight to remember for centuries to come!" Kinjite "Not for you! You won't see another sunrise!" They lunge at each other again, in a spray of sewer water. Above ground... The female cat looks over as Allura and Dallion approach. Female Cat (sweetly) "Ah, Allura! It is so nice to see you again! I have practiced just like you said and I found out how to cross dimensional barriers!" Allura (running up and hugging her) "That's great, Kinjite! You are a sight for sore eyes!" Dallion (confused) "Kinjite? She isn't Kinjite! He is engaging that monstrosity in the city!" Allura (quickly) "This is also Kinjite. I met her in a different dimension, when I was trying to guess where my dad was going. She was another version with the powers and I told her to begin training." (looking at the female Kinjite) "Look, this dimension's Kinjite can really use your help! That monster I told you about is here!" Female Kinjite (raising an eyebrow) "Your dad is here? How will I tell them apart?" Allura "This dimension's Kinjite lost his left eye saving Queen Katrina! He has a black metal patch over it!" The female nods and stands up. She shoots into the air and rockets towards the city. In the city... The alternate Kinjite explodes up through an intersection on top of a pillar of white flames. He slams into the ground, his fur smoking. Kinjite leaps out of the hole and lands before him. They both look over as the female lands off to the side. She looks at both of them. She smiles at Kinjite. Female Kinjite (tendrils raising from her body) "Allura sent me to help you." Kinjite nods and turns to the Alternate. He is glaring at both of them. Alternate Kinjite (angrily) "Another one!? That can't be! There is only one Kinjite per universe!" Kinjite (lunging) "That's funny, I count three of us and *two* of us want to kick *your* tail!" The female is right behind him and they both slam into the Alternate. In the field.... Ayami looks over as Allura and Dallion return. Ayami "Who was that?" Allura (smiling) "Help for your husband. You can talk to her later!" They turn as the explosions increase in volume. In the city... Most of the city is destroyed and the Kinjites are standing in the middle. The Alternate Kinjite has several burn patches all over him and is bleeding from multiple wounds. The female Kinjite is unharmed for the most part, but covered in dust. Kinjite is bleeding severely, has large patches of fur missing and a chunk of an ear missing. Kinjite (growling) "you won't kill me or her! You reign of terror ends here and I plan on dying to see it happen if I have to !" The Female Kinjite nods in agreement. Alternate Kinjite (laughing) "You two are fools! I have lived longer than both of you! I have trained harder and longer than both of you! I can take a group on from all sides! I am perfection in my skills!" Kinjite shakes his head and digs his feet in. The female Kinjite does as well. Kinjite "Perfection? You expect me to believe that you are perfection. Look around you! If your skill were perfect, this city wouldn't have been destroyed and both of us would be dead! Perfection? Hah! That's a load if I have ever heard one!" Female Kinjite (growling) "If you are so perfect, then what is the universal rule of fighting in space?" Alternate Kinjite (stunned) "What? Fighting in space?" Female Kinjite and Kinjite (simultaneously) "You can be attacked from above and below!" Suddenly, two tendrils shoot out of the ground and wrap around the Alternate's legs. Kinjite (evilly) "Feely like make a wish, Kinjite?" The Female smiles and they both yank the tendrils in opposing directions. The surrounding area is sprayed with blood and entrails as there is a sickening sound of ripping flesh. Female Kinjite (mockingly) "Looks like Kinjite gets the wish." Scene 11 City ruins, Warren The UAC has sent repair crews to the ruined city and have started repairs. The group is at the O'hare Residence, sitting around. Ayami (looking at the female Kinjite) "So you are saying that the alternates can even be different genders?" Female Kinjite "It would appear so. I never would have thought I would see a male version of myself. Honestly, I find it amazing." Ayami (leaning closer to her) "What do you think about seeing a male version of yourself?" Female Kinjite (leaning in and quietly) "I actually find it very disturbing, because of feelings it is stirring in me." Ayami "What do you mean?" Female Kinjite (whispering) "Look at him! Well toned, firm body, and do I have to say anymore?" They both laugh a little and look out the door at the black cat sitting n the porch. Female Kinjite "He is so much like me, but different as well. I thought he would be fun loving and care free, but after seeing him in that fight. He can be as savage as the other male was." Ayami nods and watches her husband. Aunt Iris walks up, with baby Allura. Aunt Iris "Someone wants her mommy." She hands Allura to Ayami and sits by them. Female Kinjiet looks at the kitten and smiles. Female Kinjite "His daughter?" Ayami (nodding) "Yes, she is a couple of months old." She hands Allura over to the Female Kinjite. Allura looks up at her with wide eyes. Outside... Kinjite is sitting on the porch and watching the sunset. He has a bottle of alcohol in his paw and it is half empty. Bucky and Jenny walk up and sit by him. Bucky "Well, Dallion was impressed with the fight. Says if you ever want to spar, let him know." Kinjiet nods slightly and takes a drink. Jenny "Kinjite, are you alright? Ayami and Allura are safe and unharmed." Kinjiet looks over at her and shrugs. He takes another drink and lowers the bottle. Kinjite (quietly) "The hospital wasn't evacuated all the way." Bucky and Jenny sit there stunned. Bucky "how do you know?" Kinjite (lowering his head) "During our fight, I was knocked into the maternity ward. I knocked over a crib and a baby hare fell out, crying." (takes a deep breath and another drink) "That demonic version of me stomped on it, as he came after me." He stops and wipes a tear from his cheek. Bucky and Jenny just sit there quietly. Kinjite slowly stands up and steps off the porch. Kinjite (quietly) "tell Ayami I am going for a walk to clear my mind. I'll be back after a little bit." He sets his bottle on the porch and walks down the path. Jenny looks at Bucky with a worried expression. Bucky (shrugging) "I can't do anything about it, Jen." She nods and walks into the house. Bucky follows her and neither of them see Kinjite disappear in a pillar of flames. On Aldebaran... The Queen is asleep in her room. She is tossing and turning. She moans a little and thrashes a little. Sitting in the window, Kinjiet watches her, quietly. Kinjite (thinking) He erupts into flames and disappears, just seconds before the Queen wakes up from a fitful sleep. In the Throne room... Felicia opens the door and walks in. The lights flick on and she sees Kinjite sitting on his knees before the throne. She walks up slowly. Felicia (hesitantly) "Kinjite?" He looks up and she relaxes when she sees the eye patch. She walks up and kneels by him. Felicia "Grandmother is fully healed. The Healing Sisters did a good job on her. Did you win the fight?" Kinjite nods quietly and looks at the throne. He takes a deep breath and lowers his head. Kinjite (quietly) "I have failed the throne." Felicia "How is that? You beat the cat that hurt the Queen." Kinjite "If I was serious about protecting the throne and guarding it as I should have, Her Majesty would have never been harmed." Felicia "No one is blaming you, Kinjite. It was that demon that looked like you. He caused this pain." Kinjite slowly reaches up and takes off his spell gem from his forehead. He quickly removes the others. He sets them on the floor in front of Felicia. Felicia (stunned) "What are you doing?" Kinjite (quietly, while rising) "I do not deserve them. They are meant to protect the throne and race of Aldebaran. I have failed in both. Give them to the Queen and have her pick a worthy Aldebaran to wear them." He turns and starts walking towards the door. Black and white flames wrap around him and he vanishes, just seconds before Queen Katrina comes through the door. She sees Felicia kneeling before the throne, with Kinjite's spell gems sitting on the ground before her. Queen (stopping in shock) "Those are Lance's spell gems! How did you get them?" Felicia gently picks them up and walks over to the Queen. She hands them to her. Felicia (quietly) "Kinjite says he is not worthy to wear them anymore. He feels he has failed to fulfill his promise to the throne. He wants you to find a worthy Aldebaran to wear them." The Queen just stands there and looks at them. She abruptly walks up to the throne and sits. She begins meditating and casting a spell. On Warren... Ayami is standing on the porch with Dallion beside her. Jenny is sitting in a chair with baby Allura. Ayami (quietly) "Did he say where he was going?" Jenny "No, he just said he would be back in a little while. He probably needed to clear his mind after that fight. What happened with the female version of him and the Older Allura?" Ayami "Their inside talking to Bucky. The Older Allura is thinking about staying in the dimension." Dallion (nodding his head) "She is an accomplished warrior and attractive as well. It would be nice to have her around." He looks around, when he doesn't hear anything being said. Ayami and Jenny are just staring at him in shock. Dallion "Did I say something wrong?" In the backyard... Kinjite appears in a pillar of flames and walks to the back of the house. Allura steps out and stands before him. She smiles at him. Allura (quietly) "You did it. After a hundred years, he is finally beaten and I can rest peacefully now." Kinjite nods and sits on the steps again. Allura sits by him. Allura "Are you alright? I heard about the baby. I'm sorry about that." Kinjite (quietly) "I can't be that warrior. My heart is to large for it." Allura (putting an arm around his shoulders) "Remember what I said. There is a time to love and a time to hate, a time to care and a time to not care. The fight is over. Now is the time to care and love, you have a wife who is worried to death about you and friends that are concerned for you. You don't care during a war, Dad. No matter how hard you try, there will always be innocent casualties. It hurts to say it, but it is true. When the war is over, then you care and cry for the lost." Kinjiet nods and wipes several tears from his eye. Allura (smiling a little) "Look at it this way, even though one baby died because of this fight, you stopped thousands of others from dying, by taking on this fight and winning." Kinjite nods a little and looks at the alternate version of his daughter. Kinjite (quietly) "You say you came from an alternate dimension. What was your mom like in that dimension?" Ayami (smiling) "Why don't you go out front and find out?" Kinjite smiles and stands up. Allura stands and follows him into the house. Inside... Aunt Iris and the Female Kinjite are sitting at the kitchen table with Bucky. Female Kinjite "So, your saying that the war has been going on for a considerable amount of time? Sounds like these toads are stubborn." Bucky "Yes, that they are. I hope the UAC will purchase more ships soon." They all look up as Kinjite walks in, followed by Allura. The Female Kinjite stands up and gently takes Kinjite's arm. She motions for him to step off to the side with her. Female Kinjite (loud enough for him to hear) "Look, I can guess what you did and honestly, I think you made a mistake. I hope you will reconsider when you get the choice and take them back. You earned them and you have always kept you promise. They would have been worse off, if you didn't fight him." Kinjite looks at her and lowers his head. Kinjite (quietly) "I will think about it. What are you going to do now?" Female Kinjite "Don't know. This is a new ability for me to jump into different dimensions. Maybe see how many versions of us I can find. I do have a piece of advice to make your next couple of days easier on you." Kinjite "What's that?" Female Kinjite (smiling) "Go out there, take your wife in your arms and give her a warm kiss. She is so worried about you after this fight. If you won't be a warrior anymore, at least show her your heart is still beating for her." Kinjite nods and looks at the door. He can see the back of Ayami as he looks out over the fields, looking for him. He looks at the Female Kinjite and she nods and pushes him towards the door. He quietly walks up behind Ayami and slips his arms around her waist. She jumps slightly and turns to see him. He kisses her and holds her against him. She wraps her arms around him and holds him tightly. Ayami (quietly) Where have you been?" Kinjite (in her ear) "I had to relax and have a talk with the feminine side I just discovered." Ayami glances over his shoulder and sees the Female Kinjite wave to her. She disappears in a flash of flames. Ayami smiles and nestle against him a little more. Aunt Iris and Bucky watches this. Aunt Iris looks at Bucky and smiles. Aunt Iris "It is getting late. I believe there are enough rooms here for everyone. Don't you?" Bucky nods and takes a drink of water. That night... Allura is walking down the stairs. She has all of her equipment on her. She walks through the silent house and towards the front door. Her paws quietly grabs the doorknob and starts to turn it. Voice (huskily) "You plan on leaving them without saying good bye?" Allura turns and sees Dallion step out of the darkness. She lets go of the door and turns to him. Allura (quietly) "I never got to say thank you for protecting my mom and her daughter." Dallion "They are friends of mine, something I don't admit often. They would be willing to accept you in as a member of the family." Allura (nodding) "I know. Its just that I have seen so much death and destruction at my father's paw. I don't know if I could live a peaceful life if I wanted to." Dallion (stepping up beside her) "Then what kind of life do you think you can live?" Allura "My dad made me grow up in a life of fighting and violence. He was so hard on me, that I didn't even get to really have a boyfriend ever. I don't think I could live with them. I stop by and poked my head in to their room. I saw them sleeping in each others arms and... oh forget it. You wouldn't understand." She turns to the door and starts to open it. Dallion puts his real paw on her paw and gently stops her. Dallion "I would understand it. Look at me. Do you think I did this to myself? I, too, have had a hard life and several times wished I was dead." Allura just sits there and listens to him. She doesn't pull away from his touch. Dallion (quieter) "I have something I wanted to say to you earlier, but you took off." (takes a deep breath) "Allura, I have seen several females on several worlds. They all have something special, but not like you. I watched as you cast a spell by Jenny and as you talked to the other female who appeared. You are quick with your mind and willing to take an extra step. I have to admit that I admire that." Allura looks up at the cyborg wolf. Her eyes moisten a little and she wipes them. Allura "thanks Dallion. That means a lot to me." Dallion (quietly) "Then don't travel alone. Travel with me. We are both outcast in this dimension. I would appreciate the company. Would you?" Allura lets go of the door and smiles at the large wolf. She stands up on her toes and hugs him around his neck. She gently kisses his metallic face. Allura (smiling) "Sure, I can. If you don't mind me have a fit of rage once in a while." Scene 12 O'hare Residence, next morning Kinjite, Ayami, Older Allura, and Dallion are gathered on the back porch. Ayami has baby Allura in her lap. Kinjite looks around and sees the Older Allura sitting with an arm around Dallion. He taps Ayami's arm and points it out to her Kinjite (whispering) "Looks like she has made a choice about staying here." Ayami smiles and adjust baby Allura in her lap. The sun is rising over the horizon and its beam shines on the couples. Jenny walks out and sees Kinjite sitting there. Jenny "There you are, Kinjite. Someone is here to see you out front." Kinjite looks at her and gets a confused look. He stands up and walks through the house. The others follow him as he goes. Out front is a small transport. Kinjite steps out on the front lawn and stops. The door opens and Felicia steps out. Queen Katrina steps out as well as the Head of the Combat Order. They walk across the lawn and stop in front of Kinjite. Kinjiet bows to the Queen and remains silent. Head OF Combat (firmly) "Four hundred years ago, you were sealed away by the Sister Hood for crimes you have committed against the Aldebaran race." Queen (silencing the Head of Combat and kindly) "Lance, you saved our planet from the information I have gathered from Sister Jenny. Princess Felicia told me what you did in the throne room as well.." (takes a small pouch from Felicia) "and I am doing as you asked. You were born as an Aldebaran and you have earned these, more times than any other Aldebaran could hope too. Please take them and wear them again." Kinjie looks at the pouch and sighs. He looks at the Queen and then at the Head of Combat. Kinjite (quietly) "Only if she agrees with your choice, because she feels I earned them as well." The Queen looks at the Head of Combat. She is silent for a few seconds. And then nods. Head of Combat (gently) "Yes, you earned them, Kinjite." Kinjite nods and gently takes the pouch. He puts the gems on and pulls out the head gem. Felicai gently takes it from him. Kinjite looks at her and then the Queen. Queen (Smiling) "She said she wanted to do this at least once." Felicia steps forward and gently places it on his forehead. She gently kisses him on the cheek and steps back. Queen (looking at Kinjite) "Do you have anything you want to say about his choice?" Kinjite "just one thing." (he shuffles his feet a little and looks at the Queen) "Please don't call me for another fight for at least another year." Everyone laughs a little and the Queen nods. The small group returns to the transport and leave. Kinjite turns to the group on the porch and studies them. His eye falls on Dallion and Allura, holding paws. He smiles and walks up to Ayami. Kinjite "Aunt Iris, is there any kind of champagne or wine here?" Aunt Iris (after a few seconds) "A little bit, why?" Kinjite glances over at his Older Daughter. Kinjite "I can name at least two reasons for a toast and drink." The End